There are a GAZZILION of Bugs Plaguing Doomfist

You talk as if you know the internal code and all that. You can’t just say they have modifiers and pretend you didn’t make it up.

And yes, of course it was before orisa was implemented. Nobody said it wasn’t, the point was about the design goal to why it exists, on orisa’s example.

My bad. I mean once they get restricted, they can’t jump. They can do it once, before they scope, but not afterwards, which i guess isn’t a problem since its only once, not that oppressive or so much advantage gaining as on orisa/dva, and it pauses the shot delay timer which has its own disadvantage to it built in.

I am not. The thing with the override, it doesn’t care where your movement comes from, knockback or input, it has no way to distinguish the two. SO it overrides the speed, regardless of its source.

I’ll be honest, i’m not a fan of made up mechanics, such as soft stun hard stun semi soft stun and partially soft but somewhat warm stun.

I prefer basing my judgement on what the game provides as a mechanic, not based on my own made up stuff.

And by the way, stunning dva with flashbang then booping her with lucio, gives it full knockback. And guess what, RP does the same thing, it is a stun and a knockback combined, and it doesn’t give the same result, which is just stupid.

Please stop making up mechanics and attributes and whatnot. There are no attributes in the game. You just made it up.

Reinhard doesn’t stun, he pins. Its unique and only he has such a thing. Stun is not unique, McCree has stun. And lucio has boop. And RP is a combination of those but produces different results.

Other games, not that they are not necessary, they are completely irrelevant.

Sigh, I won’t go on. Can’t drill in things if people just want to stick to their own baseless assumptions. No, obviously I don’t claim to know the inner code since only Blizzard has access to that, barring illegal means. No, I did not make things up from thin air. These are standard mechanics from other games that are likely to be implemented with some similarity into Overwatch. Nothing I mentioned here is baselessly made up. I draw from past documentations from other games and testing done by myself and others in Overwatch.

I don’t appreciate you downplaying things if when you truly are unaware. It helps nobody. I won’t say anymore because that only serves to derogate and isn’t constructive.

I’d like to take the opportunity to raise a feedback for the n-th time across multiple channels. Please make a full, proper, and accessible documentation of the game, of everything. This helps with everyone involved with the game. Casual players, invested players, professional players, production, tournament spectators, viewers, etc. Yes it is no easy feat to do that but it’s something that has to be committed if you want to end all the unnecessary frustrations and confusions that people feel. There are also people willing and competent to help with this regards especially the professional scene. To put it bluntly, it is not acceptable that in-game hero information have been outdated since release for some, and that new casters don’t have readily available information for them to learn from. There isn’t anything that tells you what Genji can or cannot Deflect, simple things like that. Even the most experienced professional players cannot tell you every single mechanic / interaction in this game because of the lack of official documentation and that is unacceptable. Please make a documentation to make this game more accessible to everyone involved.

/end.

Good bye. Won’t bother reading further as you said you won’t go on. So no point.

Except we don’t know that as he really wasn’t too strong when he was released, the nerfs were entirely knee jerk and he’s been bottom tier ever since.

They’ve hardly tried improving him since launch and his bugs are ever present. No one knows if tweaking his kit will make him too strong as he’s never been that.

1 Like

I’m very bad at Doomfist, did I make a misplay here?
https://gfycat.com/WellmadeImpressionableGangesdolphin

2 Likes

That some very unlucky situation.

Lets pretend, that doomfist landing with his E on someone’s head is intended.
Why the hell did it do NO DAMAGE? :confounded:

3 Likes

I’m bumping this, it’s insane how many bugs still plague Doomfist. I mean come on Blizzard, he’s the most bugged/broken (in a bad way) character in the game and he’s been like this for almost 5 months.

1 Like

Hidden combo that allows launching punch sideways: ↓ ↓ ← :arrow_lower_left:
https://gfycat.com/AthleticKeyIndianglassfish?speed=0.5

2 Likes

:laughing:

That’s a lucio boop vs RP interaction bug. It honestly blows my mind it hasn’t been HOTFIXED. It is so match up breaking it’s insane, and yet there is no reaction. As if its irrelevant.

2 Likes

I’ve lost count how many times this has happened to me and they almost always result in dying immediately after as I flounder in the air, helpless.

You sir are doing God’s work.

1 Like

It’s so sad, I really want to main Doomfist forever but these bugs make me rage everytime and makes me reject to play him even if i love everything he has (Lore,hero,voice,playstyle just everything).

I wish someone would take a interview with Jeff and list him down all these bugs and then i want to see what he has to say against.

1 Like

Very well documented, hope blizzard will step up soon.

They should actually pay you for this tbh

1 Like

Just gonna remind everyone here that just because a few top players can play Doomfist well (and yet they’d still be godly at Tracer or Genji if they put the hours spent on Doom into those heroes) DOESN’T MEAN that these bugs can be ignored.

2 Likes

https://gfycat.com/FelineValidJaeger
WHY AM I STILL PLAYING THIS CHARACTER

3 Likes

Hog JUMPED over your rocket punch. What is this nonsense :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Geez, that is a lot of bugs.

1 Like

Bug 2, 6, 11 has been fixed, i can confirm that. But i can’t edit my main post because mods took away the editing tools away from me, so yeah :confused:

Small note, when using Rising uppercut ( just before animation finishes and you’re in the slow-mo hover ) Reinhardt Ult can affect you.

1 Like

I think the most annoying bug is the seismic slam FPS drop bug. Made me think my computers crap at first even though everything else runs perfectly fine and i never saw any FPS drops before hand. And i lowered all my settings and stuff just to discover its a bug from last October that was fixed and had just resurfaced in an update recently.

1 Like