"The Torbjorn main drinks alone now."

Since this became a thing.

Well Blizzard. I’d really wish you would dedicate a patch primarily for bug fixing, instead of adding things.

It breaks my heart to find good people like this quitting.

Mark my words, the flex players are the golden users of this game. Having one leave makes a wound. Having too many leave makes a limb get ripped off.

To a point where the game bleeds out, and the game becomes “undead”: thriving off the toxicity from both the devs and the players, and sets its own crash date.

Much like Titan.

“The Torbjorn main looks to his left and stares at the empty seat, where a big mug of the richest ale is still full to the brim, and sheds a tear into his empty glass.”

25 Likes

Mate you are making me cry.

6 Likes

Sorry Meow. But the feeling is common when you lose someone great on the forums.

6 Likes

He will be back, I’m sure of it.

2 Likes

That is IF and ONLY IF Blizzard stops sitting on their hands and works on some bug fixes.

So far they’ve been sitting on their hands. For more than a year.

4 Likes

h ttps://ibb.co/mcWB3K

Dude’s left alright. So sad.

I’d be really sad if Overwatch showed up on a list like this:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=cleanprincegaming+murdered&sp=EgIQAUIECAASAA%253D%253D

It’s a video essay series that chronicles various games dying due to chronic mismanagement, and the events/poor decisions that led up to the point of the game being considered dead.

I’d be sad, but not surprised.

4 Likes

Guys, this is something like the third time he’s quit. He’ll be back, probably within the week. Just relax, it’s all forum hysterics.

RichC leaving, weather permanent or not, is still sad😭

Hope has finds a game that’s makes him happy, and rewards him for his dedication❤️

Hope he stays awesome🤗

6 Likes

My heart is literally broken. This always happens everytime a game reaches its apex it just goes downhill and makes all the good guys just up and leave.

1 Like

Hopefully the wounds will mend themselves, in some manner.

wah, wah, so much drama.

The dude just dropped to plat and it is like the world has ended.
Also it is like his second “I quit” thread.

Except… rank was never the problem.

It’s the amount of bugs, especially the bugs Rein has, and instead of fixing them (like promised in Feb, and then April) they gave him silent nerfs and covered up his ult bugs with a new earthshatter effect.

That is hardly a reason to quit. Other heroes exists too if it is such a big of an issue.

And they’re bugged too. Please, read this thread for the issues he actually has - I'm SICK and TIRED ( 🔷 LIST )

Besides, I don’t think it’s up to you, or anyone else, to decide what is and isn’t a good reason for someone to quit. For some, it’s just the straw that breaks the camel’s back.

and interchangeable hats.

I never really liked Torbjorn, but you just made me cry and appreciate the small Swedish man. I’ll protect the Torbjorns either from above with my rockets, or from the front with my shield.

And? You don’t see me leaving even though d.va’s dm has tons of bugs that no one even talks about.

I am fine if someones wants to leave but i don’t see what is all this drama about when we all know he will be back on the next patch.

Also I have heard way better reasons from other people quitting.

This is gonna be me if Titanium ever leaves

Yeah… guess who’s the cause of it?

It starts with a “D”.