The top 500 icon

I have all requirements, The amount of games needed, The skill rating, The SMS authenticator, I have always played on EU but I am still not visable in the Top500 open queue ranking, why is that? Not on the leaderboard nor in game Top500 icon. Is there any requirement that is needed but isnt shown?

2 Likes

I don’t know if the other platforms have the same problem but I certainly do, when I look at the leaderbord I’m placed number 400 ish and when I go into a game the top 500 icon doesn’t show up and hasn’t for a long time. ( I can’t remember how long but its definitely longer than 2 months)

Even though this is a minor bug I still like to see what ranks other players are while in game.

4 Likes

The problem started as soon as season 26 started. It started with the rank not showing at all in game with a white dash mark on all platforms. fast forward 1 week and pc is patched by showing ranks and top 500 symbols showing in game while console didn’t get patched with the rank symbols till 2 weeks after the problem and blizzard still hasn’t patched top 500 while pc has had it fixed for 3 or 4 months now and blizzard refuses to patch console as quick as they patch pc. It’s really upsetting that they aren’t fixing this like they automatically fixed pc. People are saying that cross platform is the reason it’s bugged but the glitch happend way before cross platform was even known of. Again I just hope blizzard fixed this issue soon bc I’ve grinded to see this icon every season and gamemode but can’t see it due to poor management of their own game.

5 Likes

Blizzard. Fix this righ now

1 Like

I answered a similar question in another post: Top 500 combined doesn't include me