Here, let’s be ANGERY together.

2 Likes

The person who actually drew Popcorn Moira :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I thought so, but I wasn’t really sure…

3 Likes

Watch this video. It’s great:

2 Likes

I am really considering getting one of those…

2 Likes

Time to ask a question: Realistically if it was one big thing, 🐿 what one big thing do you think is coming to the ptr this week?

2 Likes

Ooooh I’ll think about it and get back at you later :thinking:
We’re due for a developer’s update, aren’t we?

1 Like

Well Overwatch Central did bring up a big issue for Overwatch as a whole.: 🛰 OC | How The Recent Activision Problems May Affect Overwatch

2 Likes

CATCHPHRASE

4 Likes

https://giphy.com/gifs/POsh95eYCrwg5qnFa0
How is everyone doing? :sun_with_face: I’ve decided to take a break from the rest of the forums, the Mercy spam is too much right now.

2 Likes

Am I the only one who feels Mercy’s face looks weird in this skin?
Is it her makeup?

1 Like

I’m in forum hibernation too, i haven’t even posted anything but this right here today, it just doesn’t feel like it’s worth it searching through everything to find only one or two positive or non balance related posts here and there, i’ll probably be visiting the forums less in the future, i’ll still be a regular at the overmoji cafe as usual though and my hibernation will only be somewhat temporary.

1 Like

She’s not wearing makeup, I think that is why she looks different!

Same…

1 Like

A bunch of Mercys :heart_eyes:

Yay

4 Likes

And who’s ready for Christmas😂

4 Likes

Annoyed grumble

As long as hot chocolate is involved, Chibi will live at least.

3 Likes

I don’t think she isn’t wearing any makeup, but it’s subtler and placed differently, it makes her eyes look smaller and her cheeks less defined.

https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/overwatch_gamepedia/6/66/Whos_ready_for_some_fireworks.ogg
I’m gonna tell you who isn’t: my dog, Princess.

2 Likes

She seemed weird to me as well. She looks more like an elf somehow (not counting with the ears xD)

2 Likes

Yeah, one of the things that I like about Mercy’s skins is that they seem to be bolder than for other heroes… Even in these “fantasy” skins, they look like they are wearing a costume, Mercy meanwhile looks like she was the fantastic creature itself.

Also did you change your battletag?

2 Likes