The overmoji café: re

Honestly i’m not really sure, there’s numerous little details that even you may not know that may be required to help their situation if it’s that concerning.

If it is that concerning then don’t beat around the bush and ask them about it, if they throw some obvious lie out like “i’m fine” then try and ask them again.

2 Likes

Yay :slight_smile:

7 Likes

:clap:

7 Likes

Tell your friend that you will be there for them, and try to get them professional help.

4 Likes

happy tea day everyone

1 Like

Here’s some questions for you guys:

• Do you like the Autism insult?
  • Do you use the Autism insult?

I wanted to ask since I saw a thread with someone using the Autism insult, and it reminded me of how much I used to see it around here on the internet.

Nooooo you’re calling out the anti-sjw crowd with this pc nonsense!
Jk… I wish
To answer your question, hell no both. Autism shouldn’t be used as an insult.

2 Likes

Waaaiiiitttt…

Chocolate covered, anything?

1 Like

Yap, time to cover the Orange Ball with chocolate so it hopefully gets nerfed

2 Likes

Wait a minute.

2 Likes

You, good sir/ma’am, are both my hero and my archnemesis. You will understand my need to sacrifice you for the greater good…

1 Like

Broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli!

(When saying this in my head, it sounds like some sorta ritual lmao-)

2 Likes

Yuzuka is summoning the devil again!
Be prepared everyone!

Ready… CHARGE!

4 Likes

Your " ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ " magic doesn’t work for me because I don’t know how to do it

1 Like

If you write something then fill the rest with what’s inside the " you can send the message even if it has less than 20 chars

Interesting.

1 Like

You used the other method =V

1 Like

I tried it still shows the "

Delete the "
But keep the empty text you copied

‍ ‍ ‍like this? ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

1 Like