The official Mercy fanclub

I thought Sombra was the hackbot…

College of any sort can be rewarding and fun because you’re with people close to you in age. After that, meeting friends or a significant other is more difficult because there’s no hard-and-fast place to meet lots of people. High technology has isolated us from each other in the solitary privacy of our homes. I mean, yeah, papers and tests are hard, but I personally look back to that with fond memories.

Welcome back! Very sorry for the delay in responding to you. I am glad you can get golden guns, for me being in comp is sorta not worth the golden gun. Rude people are unavoidable, yeah, but if you find a group of people that likes you, it’s not so bad. I personally avoid comp because I worry I can’t heal people well enough to justify taking me. Getting everybody killed and costing them points because I couldn’t avoid dying feels bad even if I don’t get yelled at.

I am in the process of securing some art for us, stay tuned for more.

Please visit more! We miss you!

He’s grilling, she’s healing. The usual!

I think McCree might have his eye on her too.

She’s not Mom, she’s the Overwatch goddess…

The pictures are broken for me…

I want something official. Just with somebody that actually deserves her, NOT Roadhog.

2 Likes

Heyo everyone :smiley: it’s been a while since I’ve posted here! How have you all been? Has anyone gotten anything good for the Archives event yet?
I’ve only got the Hanzo skin (because I bought it) and Blackwatch McCree (one of my favorites)! Other than that I haven’t been all that lucky :confused:

2 Likes

Hi Fizzy! I am currently so gamered out right now that I think I’d miss the target I was trying to throw healing beam at… In other news, Bastion has had a mated pair of bald eagles construct an eyrie on his head. He has very helpfully agreed to keep guard on all the fine upstanding bald eaglets that will someday fly through the sky.

In other news, Hanzo is looking to get all the tattoos removed. It has been recommended to him to chop one of his arms off to better facilitate this process. Mercy stopped the madness before the arm could be hacked off, but after Hanzo got put under by the anesthesia for it. Orisa’s pet puppy has been sidled with the blame for this inhuman crime.

1 Like

Hi! Feeling great. How about yourself?

I got Retribution skins for Genji and Orisa.
Hoping to get Moira’s skin but I’m saving up just in case I don’t get it by 30th April. I keep getting voicelines, sprays and skins for Genji LOL. Is this a sign from the high heavens indicating that I should finally play Genji??? My dragonblade kills aren’t consistent at all haha

How’s it like playing as Moira in Retribution :slightly_smiling_face:? IMO, she has lesser healing throughput compared to Mercy but more adept in surviving against flankers and enemy ults.

I still can’t complete Retribution on Legendary :cry: The best team so far for me is Orisa + Mei + Bastion + Ana. When my team was decimated before the dropship arrived, everyone said “Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!” It was so close…

2 Likes

you do realise u wont get ur achievement if u do it on all heroes right?

1 Like

I wonder if Hanzo got tattoos before or AFTER he tried to kill Genji :thinking: maybe he would want them removed to forget what he’d done? OR maybe he got them after he tried to kill Genji? I wonder if Genji had any tattoos before he became a cyborg?
So many questions :cry:

Thats good to hear :slight_smile: same here, I’m doing good!
I really want Genji’s Blackwatch skin, it just looks so cool xD. I’m doing the same thing as you, trying to save up gold for the last day because there are so many things I want.

I can’t complete Legendary either. My team always dies when the first assassin/sniper comes in. We tried Lucio as our healer and that worked a bit better than our other teams, but so far we just can’t get past that point.

1 Like
1 Like

I got literally everything but what I needed: Mercy’s combat medic skin. I bought it with creditos and also the other three or four skins I was missing.

Genji’s dragonblade kills are not consistent because he’s been dipping into our supply of sake. His cyborg body feels warmer when what’s human left of him is trashed on booze.

I didn’t like playing Moira. It feels like I am spraying my allies with mace/pepper spray, when I am just trying to make the hurt go away. This is probably because Moira is an evil mad scientist type, whereas Mercy is a goody-goody-two-shoes scientist type. This is also probably why Mercy has an official fan club, but Moira does not.

Hanzo really needs to get his arm chopped off. Sheesh, beating up his brother like that. One might start thinking he’s a gangster or something.

That, and from what I understand, in Japan, tattoos mean your’e in the Yakuza, their mob. They even got dragons to consume everybody, can you believe that?1?!!??!

This is kinda where being a one-trick shines. Being concerned with only the lovely Mercy, I never find myself short on funds buying stuff for her.

I completed Expert for Retribution a number of times. Maybe we can try as a fanclub to complete on Legendary. But only if you let me play Mercy T_T

The annoying part is recharging her healing spray. So you have to DPS a little bit haha. Moira’s AOE healing is very effective when everyone is grouped together at a choke point. At least you’ve tried her out :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m guilty of going full DPS when playing as Moira and “accidentally” neglecting my healing duties. One guy said to me “Moira, don’t **** with us and start healing!!!” :rofl::joy:

I will give lame excuses like “Oops, I got carried away” or “I have Gold elims though”. Coalescence battle with the opposing Moira is fun, everyone just gets out of the way.

Have you tried completing Uprising on Expert? It’s difficult :disappointed_relieved: I play as Mercy all the time of course :wink:

Hey everyone, I’m back from another ban, what’re you fellas up to?

Welcome back. :slight_smile:

just hanging around in the forum as usual :laughing:
ban?

It’s torlling/spamming to call someone a moron when they get snarky with you so yeah I got a 5 day ban.

i see,did you already check this one

I haven’t but I just finished making my own just now, you should see it on the front page as well, but I’ll read that one.

Since I have little time, unfortunately I’m focusing on the megathread and I neglect this very interesting thread. Do not worry from time to time I read you with pleasure.
Mercy forever :kissing_smiling_eyes:

I personally avoid the mega-thread cus past experiences tell us that you’re more likely to get a response if you post a new topic rather then in that thread, since that’s where Jeff gave us the “no revert” response.

Hello there everyone

2 Likes

hello Louise :wave::smile: hope you have a great day

Hi all! I came back to this, mostly in surprise that it’s going with more posts than the megathread. I wonder why the mods are locking everything but this and eeveea’s thread… interesting indeed.

Anyway, nice to see you all alive and kicking over here. It’s nice to have another hub to just chat about Mercy.