The official Mercy fanclub

Social-ness beats out anger at the devs apparently lol

Always playing Mercy in the quick match as soon as possible… Earn more my winnings though :smile: and smooth playing. Also, I’m planning to registered on my account on Discord and joining the club as usual.

Mercy Forever and Heroes Never Die!! :angel: :smile:

1 Like

I just hit 800 hours as Mercy! :heart: :heart: heroes never die. Here’s to another 800 hours :beers:

3 Likes

I play mostly as Mercy in Comp followed by Symmetra and Moira :slightly_smiling_face:

Congrats for the milestone! Cheers :beers:

I just hit 200 hours as Mercy this week. Love healing although I’ve been busy with work lately. Never thought I would be healing for 200 hours and still have fun.

1 Like

How do people play any hero for 800 hours

My inner flex player is yelling at that idea lol.

Because that hero is awesome :angel:

I’ve seen people playing 500 hours as Torb and Junk too. They just enjoy playing one particular hero over and over again.

I question those people too

Reaper is awesome with his shotguns to rain hellfire and reap his vengeance upon the failure of overwatch dosen’t mean I don’t also want to play a mighty crusader and defender of a proud nation as well.

Glad to see a good example of fanclub here.

Not thinking through the wording of a post can be very fun espeically when not wording it the way you want gets both the crowd that’s against you but also the crowd you’re supposed to be apart of down your throat. Hehe.

Dunno if this has been posted yet, but:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FloweryAntiqueAmericancicada-max-1mb.gif

1 Like

This.
This is bueatiful

Okay, I’ve got this for more playing hours on Mercy for more than a prior time. Don’t worry I’ll handle this…

I’m approaching 400 hours of playtime in Overwatch which is very minute compared to the majority of college students who clock 1000+ hours.

Half of my playtime spent playing as Mercy haha. This season has more variety - mustered enough courage to play as Symmetra for 10 hours and a bit of Reaper.

It’s stressful when I play Reaper because I need to carry the team more. Heart is always beating fast…lol. Sometimes I’m grouped with 5 other healer mains so no choice, someone has to take the mantle

Pls tell me this thread hasn’t died

I do not know what to write, what do I write? I have 900 hours with OW of which 600 with mercy, I play mainly support and tank but mercy is forever in my heart :heart:

4 Likes

I recently discovered the joy of playing Li Li in Heroes of the Storm to my Mercy playlist on Youtube

I’m not jealous… Seriously though, congrats, that’s awesome!

1 Like

“Peace is a noble aspiration doctor, but sometimes pacifism can’t bring that about” -Ri
“A fact I am acutely aware of saddly” - Mercy

“The mother of biotic technology, it’s an honour.” - Ri
“I hope you can wait until we’re done here for an autograph” - Mercy

Two interactions I came up with if the character I’m working on ever got into the game

1 Like

Oh wow, this forum page has definitely grown since I first joint it.
I’m glad people are still talking on it! :blush:

I was really sad when the Retribution event came around, because I think I recall one of the devs saying something shortly before it came out about allowing Mercy to still have the Mass Rez in the uprising event arcade mode…
And then that didn’t end up happening. :disappointed_relieved:
FeelsBadMan

I was in that thread
The dev tracker was misleading because they said plain as day they didn’t want to give Mercy a fun ultimate for that event.