The official Mercy fanclub

First thing i did when the Archives event dropped was buying Mercy combat medic skin. Definitely worth the coins.

2 Likes

Hashtag: wait till end
Hashtag coin strategy

1 Like

Hey!

As a Mercy main, what do you imagine during listening to this song?

To me, it feels like the stages of Mercy, Mass Rez, Rework, and Nerf, and the end of the song is the state of her.

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czTksCF6X8Y

1 Like

That’s what I did too! She looks gorgeous with Combat Medic skin, especially with her long hair. I love the color of her wings (coral blue) a lot more than Zhuque (yellow). Totally worth 1000!

Alright :slightly_smiling_face: You can try playing as Reaper on Normal difficulty just to get a feel. Let’s group up before 30th April.

I’m having difficulty in completing Uprising on Expert difficulty :cry: Make one wrong move and you’re dead and Reinhardt needs to be competent. I think I know why people hate Bastion so much…

1 Like

My fellow Mercys’!

Most of us do not enjoy getting silenced by Blizzard.

Have a post get lost in the sea of the megathread.

We do not get the chance to put others in our shoes, we do not get the chance to voice our opinions, instead, we get this thread, it now has 16.3k and we’re still not being noticed.

So when every thread you make is about Mercy, use a codename, we need to be heaed out.

Excuse me, Reaper most assuredly requires aim. Just because those shotguns have a wicked spread and is forgiving if you want to get those juicy one shots you have to hit them swaure in the upper chest and head at point blank range.

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more! That skin is why I’ve been looking forward to the event, though I think after the Summer Games I’ll be using the goddess skin for her more.

You know, you COULD just rob Junkrat’s nice stash of gold, after you distract Hog with a nice plate of pork rinds, of course.

I’ll one-trick Mercy regardless of the changes. They seem to be done nerfing her, so I doubt anything else horrible will happen. xD

Pretty much this! I do wish there was a skin where Mercy’s hair is a bit longer, maybe someday. I like Zhuque just fine, but the haircut looks a bit odd. Personally, my favorite from Lunar event is the Fortune skin. Never saw a better art concept with Mercy’s original Valkyrie suit.

Thanks! I am not sure I want to leave poor Mercy all alone while I go shooting. xDDDDD I think Uprising this year is a bit of a flop because it’s so much more difficult than Retribution, and I think this may be because Uprising may have been intended for Mass Rez, simply because of how easy it is to die there. Well, it IS still possible to do it, but honestly I’ve been having tons more fun with the Retribution stage.

I dunno about that particular theory, Death Blossom doesn’t seem to be much about aim and more to do with complete and total mayhem.

Soldier 76: You’re spinning trigger happy, that’s the best that you got
Reaper: Well at least I’m not a hacker that needs aimbot!

1 Like

So does anyone else understand the sheer volume of how stressful it can be to be looking at post secondary? Cus I am and I’m doing so with a very enticing possibility with the only problem being the city and the cost of living in said city.

1 Like

Popping in and out for now, but hoping I get more time to spend here soon! I ought to be able to get a new golden gun on my alt, probably not quite there on this account though, but I already have Mercy and Zen, so I’m not too worried about it. Also, the rude people are kind of unavoidable, but I just ignore them and focus on the game and my own comms (unless they won’t stop, then I just mute them and continue playing).

How have you been? Anything new going on?

1 Like

pops head in
DID SOMEONE MENTION MERCY76?!
MY OTP?! :heart:

Cheers!
~ PyroPanda

1 Like

Mercy76 best Pairing in Overwatch,
Has nothing on Bloody Wolf but that’s another fandom so yeah.

2 Likes

I thought the mercy meta ended a while ago, or is it beta? eh, who cares.

almost faints
Yo. Mmm. Mercy76 has got to be the cutest ship in Overwatch. Although I agree with other Mercy ships, I find Mercy76 to be fall-apart, yes-please, make-it-happen-Blizzard adorable. Mom and Dad. It’s a very cute ship, and I can totally see it happening.

Fun Fact: I actually didn’t start shipping Mercy76 until I met her two months ago. That’s a story for another time, though.

In the meantime, I’ll embrace Mercy76! Tis my OTP! :smiley:

Cheers!
~ PyroPanda

2 Likes

4 Likes

AHHHHHHHHH
almost faints again
IT’S TOO MUCH!

Have Mercy!
~ PyroPanda

1 Like

4 Likes

HOW. DO. YOU. POST. PICTURES?
I wanna try. :3

Cheers!
~ PyroPanda

1 Like

i mean…im lvl 3 trust now

1 Like

I started shipping it at the start of Overwatch, half because of the mom and dad memes that started popping up and half because back in the day Soldier 76 was a guardian angel for Mercy so SO often. Back when Mercy toook 3 seconds to start self healing and she didn’t get invulnerability from mass rez. Soldier might as well have started helling Hallelujah as he put it down because that thing saved me when I was playing Mercy so SO much

Something tells me I’m not going to be allowed to post pictures considering I’ve been banned like 3 times.

1 Like