The official Mercy fanclub

Yeah same here. Looks promising but I’ll wait for some reviews before taking the plunge. I recently watched Angry Joe’s review of Fallout 76 and it was hilarious haha.

As for ME Andromeda, I’m skipping it entirely. Willl probably watch a quick YT playthrough of it.

I’ve been playing Ana a lot lately in QP and Mystery Heroes just for fun. Anyone here plays Ana???

2 Likes

I think i have over 100 hrs of qp on her

1 Like

FF13 my most hated FF. We kept getting sequels we didn’t ask for or want.

So annoying. But I’d gladly pay for a campaign Overwatch DLC.

Keep your eyes open for Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

She is my favorite main healer but I rarely get the opportunity to use her effectively

1 Like

Wait, I don’t get it. If you don’t want a sequel, wouldn’t you just not buy it? Or is this the MMO? I haven’t played FF since 9.

I think everybody would pay for campaign Overwatch. Valkyrie through everything!

What platform is that for?

She looks hard to play. You need to sniper-shoot allies for heals, but then won’t other allies sometimes get in the way?

All of them. The director left Konami and crowd funded Bloodstained. And promised it’s a spiritual successor to SotN. He even got the lady who did the music in SotN!

I didn’t, I think FF took a dark turn trying to make 13 work. 13 was single player.

Mei wall everything!

If they have max health her shots pass through allies. One of the newer Ana updates.

1 Like

You know Mei isn’t evil enough to ice wall in Mercy’s face when she’s Valk-flying. You know she isn’t that evil… don’t you?

Still sounds like possible complications in healing the people that really need it.

That sounds interesting!

Na she isn’t.
She has a icicle for Mercys face.

That’s true for all the healers though.

I have been following Bloodstained since before it showed up on Kickstarter. I listen to the main theme at least once a day. I am ready for it!

1 Like

You mean she has a popsickle for Mercy’s tummi. This is, of course, a very common mistake to make.

Well, Ana is a grandma, Mercy is a very hot angel. So I can forgive the occasional lock-on mishap.

:smiley:

More like her eye socket. Mei will obliterate Mercys skull with a signature icicle.

Pharah has kids?
Mechanicly Ana is challenging to play and that is quite fun for me. Her healing is top notch and heal denying is quite fun.

1 Like

Just a flesh wound

Just need to stand here for a few seconds and it will fully heal

the wonders of modern medicine and all that jazz

1 Like

When I get back to Overwatch. May start playing more Brigitte. Don’t know why.

1 Like

Mercy cheats! I think her “modern medicine” is witchcraft

1 Like

It’s 'cause she’s ready to rally!

Yup! The Merciness of Mercy is indisputable.

That was only a costume she wore for Halloween, actually.

1 Like

Na, Mercy is a real witch that’s why we never see her near water

1 Like

Rally to me. I wish Xbox had options like PC to switch languages. I like to hear and see Overwatch in Swedish. :frowning:

1 Like

Naw, she’s a goddess trapped in a doctor’s body.

OW is available in Swedish? I didn’t know that…

i am up a little SR now not much. Had some interesting games. I almost managed to solo heal a KOTH round as Ana, not the easiest feat especially on console. My team was like why did we lose that round(it was close 99 to 99% lost in OT). I was like probably cuz I was solo healing with Ana. Even though we lost it was fun and the people who were using voice said i was doing good. The one thing I don’t like about comp is it seems like you have to fight your own team as much as the enemy.

3 Likes

OMG pretty Mercy is at it again!!! O_O

I am glad we have so many awesome healers around here!!! (me not being one of them xDDD )

Why not ask the team to have one switch to a secondary healer like Brigitte or Zen? I don’t usually have much success solo-healing in Comp because they prioritize poor Mercy and she has to go to the spawn room… err… hospital.

How have you been?

You should know better. Like I said I was killing it with Ana. It took a Rallying Brig to take me down in the final fight. Honestly i can’t remember if I had nade/sleep on cd or not. I may have slept her and she got woken up :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Well, sometimes the team is reasonable. x_x

I am sorry you lost that game. Super-close games are only fun if you win.

1 Like