The official Mercy fanclub

I roll fill so I understand your struggles. What are you picking more of Tank or Support?

1 Like

Feels like mostly tank.

1 Like

So I’ve had like the worst two days and went a big losing streak, from high plat down to almost gold.FML. You’re on ps right? i think i sent you a friend request.

1 Like

Hi Ara! Hi guys!

Sorry I’ve been absent for a while and very sorry it took me so long to answer you guys.

I haven’t learned to play Zen or Ana yet, but I like Baseball Player Zen and either of the two for Ana where she’s young. I can definitely see the family resemblance with Pharah. :smiley:

I think Bastet is good too, but I don’t think it’s as good for Ana as Pink Mercy is for Mercy. I wish these character-focused events came with Legendary skins instead of Epic. If you are going to devote a whole event to a character, my reasoning is, might as well go all-out.

Oh my Gosh that must have been the most adorable thing to see.

Mei is very friendly, but Snowball will punish you with divine wrath if you treat Mei badly.

In my humble opinion, which is not biased in any way, all the best skins in the game are for Mercy. :smiley:

Thank you for the pic, Nightblood! I am glad to see Fairy Mercy is being given the proper treatment by her artist fans. She seems to be missing her wings, though.

I am in full agreement with this wise assessment.

This looks… I am not sure what it looks like. It’s a lovely pic though. O_O

Better than perma-Bronze though!

Nuuuuuuuuu… >.<

Ahh, that was you than. I’ll add ya when ever I get home.

I saw it in Orlando Florida about 13 or 15 years ago so I don’t remember it so well…

If she was she wouldn’t stare you in the eyes befo-… This debate is for the Mei club.

Sure…

As long as you have fun that’s all that matters

1 Like

Wait, is this…? It is! Mercy mains! Now I won’t be harrased for talking about our lovely Swiss Miss! Hello all mercy mains out there! Now, honest opinions, what’re the chances of Mass Rez coming back cause honestly, if valk stays, I might cry…

1 Like

Hi there, and welcome! We don’t spend too much time on game mechanics due to that having caused many threads to be absorbed into the Megathread(s) in the past.

We are, however, all fans of the Swiss Miss. You can even get free :switzerland: chocos, for a non-limited time only.

A lot of the smurfs, leavers, throwers, etc., are in Bronze so it generally is not a favorite of anybody’s in Comp. The one good thing is you don’t need to stress about dropping a rank, because there’s no rank below Bronze.

Baby seals are very awesome. Google says so and it never lies about anything, not even while making a censored search engine for the Chinese government.

Mercy does not guarantee a smooth flight, she just guarantees a safe and happy landing.

1 Like

I can see that… I’m sorry for ya. Comp is good fun if you got a cooperating team.

I googled “is Mei evil” and it said yeah. So I agree.

1 Like

Hey, fair enough with the balance thing. It’s just nice to be around other mercy mains. I’ll keep balance talk to the minimum

1 Like

Sweet! Glad to have you, and welcome!

How are you this fine Caturday evening?

Hi all, sorry I haven’t been posting.

I’m on a hiatus from Overwatch playing some other games - 1 month into the current season and I haven’t done a single placement - I think I might even forgo this week’s Arcade Boxes.

Still got 7k coins so I’m not pressed to grind anything unless they give nice new skins to all 3 of my mains which I doubt.

I hope I would find the interest to start playing again when LNY event rolls out. Cheers.

1 Like

I am not one to talk, I’ve been gone a bit myself.

What games are you playing? Don’t worry about Overwatch burnout – you’ll bounce back in a while. Maybe play a bit less Comp? In my experience, that’s what toasts people.

7k coins is good! You’ll be able to buy some Lunar goodies with that.

I wonder if Mercy will get a Lunar skin? We’ll see.

That’d be dope. What are your thoughts on Anthem?

And cuz I’m in a good mood today have another pic

3 Likes

Anything by EA I have expelled from playing/buying as of about six years ago.
Anthem, unfortunately, is by EA.

1 Like

I’m probably going to pick it up. One because there isn’t a whole lot coming out this year that i’m super interested in(that’s confirmed so far) and two it’s developed by Bioware and I enjoy their games. Yes even ME:Andromeda with all it’s flaws.

1 Like

I don’t know anything about Anthem but I do know that these pictures are nice. Thank you as always!

They’ll probably consume the gaming industry like a moldy fungus, and then you won’t be able to buy a video game unless it’s by EA. Do I want this to happen? No. But judging by Bliz/Activision, the giant conglomerates seem to get their way in the end.

There’s never been a better time to pick up Red Dead Redemption and do lawfully inappropriate things in-game while getting to lvl 100 in fleeing from officer Hardblank and his 19 deputies.

I have Kingdom Hearts 3 and Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night on my list this year. I have no idea what else comes out.

ME 2 was a good one 3 I played multiplayer alot and Andromeda flew in under my radar due to me being all about Overwatch.

From what I understand it is kinda like Destiny.

Makes you wonder why Bunjie pulled out.

Square Enix had to announce a FF7 remake so the community would listen to them again. That was back in 2015…

1 Like

In fairness, I don’t think the Final Fantasy series has been demolished like Diablo and Heroes of the Storm – within three weeks of each other.

Bunji is a glorified rubber band: what comes down comes back up. From that perspective, having gone in Bunjie rubber-banded out.

I’ve avoided that game too. X_x

Overwatch is your friend, and you drink a lot of it.

XIII 'nough said.

So you’re saying their next release will be huge?
If so Blizzard should run solo.

I called it DLC the game. It was fun in the beginning but I wasn’t going to keep losing more and more game because I couldn’t buy the 4756520753gb44u988542u524s DLCs.

Overwatch is by a long shot my current favorite video game. FF7 all time favorite game, Castlevanina SotN my most nostalgic game, WoW the most fun I had playing a game, and FF7 for my favorite OST (One Winged Angel my absolute favorite song of all time).

1 Like

What happened in 13? Was it a Friday?

Blizzard usually scores big on every game they release.

Reminds me of ESO… sooooo much DLC…

Castlevania SOTN was beautiful. I loved how back in the Golden Age of gaming the good ones used every drop of resources in the 8 or 16 bit games to the max. Rarely did I see it like that though.

1 Like