The official Mercy fanclub

In my experience so far this season I would say not. Couple of examples recently a Genji who was getting countered 3 ways till sunday, trying to explain to a team how to counter/beat a 3-3 comp,someone not willing to switch.
Not all doom and gloom though. Had a match on Junkertown where I was playing Zen and my D.Va gave excellent peels on the Genji and DF who were on me. We actually tilted the enemy so bad when it was our turn to attack they went all DPS.

Sounds like they need consolation :switzerland: chocos.

I did placements and then left Comp. I got my Mercy’s golden gun, I’d rather not drive myself nutty with Comp after that. Too much leaving, smurfing, throwing, etc.

Would you like a :switzerland: choco?

Speaking of golden weapons if i’m lucky i’ll have enough points by the end of the season to get my 4th, not sure if i’m going to get Genji’s or Sombra’s.

I originally intended to stay out of Comp completely, but since I only play Mercy, the one golden gun was very tempting and I went and got it. I am pretty soured on Comp right now, though. I usually just go in-game to look at the art gallery.

How many golden guns do you think you’ll stop at? Or, are you not playing Comp just for that?

I play comp to have the validation that I’m getting better at the game. As for golden weapons pending any new heroes there’s only 2 I want sombra and genji.

She is a witch and that is why we will never see her in swim wear.

Stop dashing my hopes as seawater against the mountains on the shore! We MUST hope for Mercy in swimwear! We MUST! >:-o

maybe for the summer event down the road.

Speaking of this, I hope we don’t get sport only theme skins for the summer games. That was boring
Although, I love to get an basketball ball skin for Mei stating Boston Meitics though. :thinking::eyes::thinking:

Yes please!

I am pretty sure basketball is tied to Pharah, she’s got a Highlight Intro of doing a slam dunk, if I recall correctly.

1 Like

Played as Zen in a comp game and managed to get this

sad thing is it’s onle like 3.5k less than my best with Mercy this season

2 Likes

I’ve seen you play as Mercy, I am sure you’re just having a bad day.

Sorry, I think you missed the point a little. The point was more to show the crazy amount of trans healing. The last part was me being a little salty that it feels like at least competitively it’s easier to get impact out of someone I’m objectively worse at and have like 1/10th the time on.

2 Likes

Well, I don’t know much about Zen, but I do know he’s very hard to play so I can imagine having trouble with him without tons of practice.

Thank you for my Mercy pic fix for the day. :smiley:

How are you?

I’d rather have a (from Diablo) Auriel Mercy!

1 Like

Auriel is but a pale shadow of Mercy. Those angels, they got wings all on their own, Mercy had to INVENT hers!

All the more reason it would be nice to see Mercy in the skin, if for nothing else than to tease the lesser being.

How lucky for you is my new favorite voiceline to spam

D.Va’s Winkyface will always be my favorite.

Auriel is not sexy though. she has no face.

Because the event started today i’m going to share a few things.
First a couple pics

Second couple of clips, the first of which is from qp where it’s like a ceased to existto the enemy(also missed the elevator ride up) and the second of which is me playing Ana on Eichenwald 3rd defense(comp game), it was close, missed an easy sleep on the Bastion. Also sharing these with you cuz I have no one else to share with

4 Likes