The official Mei fanclub

You’re forgetting Mercy!

Sweet!!! Glad to stand shoulder-to-shoulder to protect poor Mei from the libelious insinuations of her being Satan.

1 Like

Mercy is hardly pure. She could have rezzed genji and brought him back to life as a normal person, but instead she turned him into an abomination, a twisted mix of flesh and steel that caused him much self doubt and depression

1 Like

There wasn’t really much of human Genji left, the cyborg body was necessary to save his life.

This is what happens when you give a surgeon like Hanzo the scalpel. Malpractice is a euphemism for the sort of “medicine” that fiendish ne-er-do-well practices. Sheesh.

1 Like

But why didn’t she just Rez him?

1 Like

He was shredded to near-nothing.

She can Rez people who died from genji a dragon blade, why can’t she Rez genji if he was killed by a normal sword?

Dude, stop with the logic. It’s a comic book game, we have to have extreme heroic gestures by kindly angel doctors, your infusion of common sense is ruining my immersion!

2 Likes

I’m not sure if Rez is even canon. I know zen’s discord and harmony orbs aren’t

Satan checks under their bed at night for Mei. Truly our Mei is on another level of evil.
I heard that Diablo and Blackwing protest Heroes of the Storm to keep Mei out because she is to scary.

1 Like

I dunno… I just think after visiting her fan club every day, the poor wallflower goes to a bar and pops a bottle of anti depressants and washes it down with a rum and coke… or twelve.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves, you’re going to dribve poor Mei into the mental hospital.

1 Like

She already should be in a mental hospital, she’s a psychopathic murderer!

1 Like

I never said her level of evil was a bad thing, in fact that is what drew me to her.
If she was truly sweet I would be put off by her. Her “nice” side enables her to take care of her accomplice Snowball

1 Like

You guys make me a sad panda sometimes…

1 Like

She doesn’t take care of snowball, snowball is the devil in her shoulder giving her all her evil ideas

Pretty much, yeah x_x

2 Likes

snowball nearly gave its life for Mei (in her short)

she took care of snowball!

1 Like

This would explain why Mei left the coco at the eco base. Snowball was taking a nap.

It’s okay, we got ice cream. With a rock in it.

1 Like

rocky road icecream ;D?

1 Like

It was only so that Mei could live on and continue being evil