The official Mei fanclub

There’s a mercy fanclub, now there’s a Mei fanclub too. Talk about how much you love Mei with other like meinded individuals. Talk about skin ideas, balance changes, merchandise and everything else related to Mei, there will always be someone to listen at the Mei fanclub! Also be sure to take a look at the mercy fanclub if you like mercy. Or if you want to fill that thread with comments about Mei.

105 Likes

Mei, like Mercy, is a warm-hearted kindly scientist, in fact she’s so adorable you think she is completely harmless, and then BLAMO, next thing you know, you got a spray of liquid nitrogen to the face.

She really is kinda too adorable for a gunfight between groups of dudes like Morrison and Reyes…

34 Likes

Mei is the kind of girl that if you hug her, she’ll hug you back regardless.

32 Likes

Her little friend will be watching you closely for any signs of trouble though.

8 Likes

Why would I want to cause trouble, Mei has been through so much already. She needs hugs and love.

19 Likes

She probably needs a warm bowl of soup, too, having been frozen in Antarctica for a decade…

10 Likes

Unlike the rest of the Overwatch cast she has no super powers, she walked through Antarctica to get to us!
Everyone else cheated with medical and scientific enhancements.

12 Likes

Well, keep in mind she can cause a blizzard. Technology is a beautiful thing, unless Mei makes you into Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer.

2 Likes

Snowball, part of this dynamic duo, causes the blizzard. I say Mei is the coolest because her tech is by her own design, she is like a Macgyver Batman hybird!

4 Likes

I’ll draw the pentagrams!

14 Likes

If Mei catches a cold, Snowball is fired. Or, at least he has to sit in the corner for 20 minutes and skip dessert. xD

1 Like

Mei is a cold-hearted killer. She murdered her entire crew and then pretended they all just “died.”

She discovered the Yeti and wishes to take its head for a trophy. She requires cryo sleep in order to stay healthy and alive.

She made up the whole thing of the anomalies so that she could be part of the “new” OW… but deep down, she is a cold-hearted killer.

(I love Mei, though. Her and Snowball are very cute.)

19 Likes

Mei is about as much a cold-blooded killer as Doomfist is a warm-hearted head of the Salvation Army.

Like, Orisa tells him he’ll be brought to justice, and he laughs and says he likes her. See? What a nice fellow. He likes everybody.

11 Likes

Mei is adorable and receives so much hate because of her early days of beta. Mei is bae, and don’t you forget it!

11 Likes

Well, my heart belongs to Mercy, but Mei is still awesome in my book.

1 Like

I always loved Mei but man it’s hard to make her work…i’m here to lend my support :snowflake:

4 Likes

I think I can play her well enough in comp. But I don’t want to find out I’m wrong and drop a bunch or receive hate X_X.

1 Like

Me too man, me too. I love Mei because she’s the only character I have to think properly to play her well. I love her.

1 Like

If your team doesn’t like you then you just block their ults with your wall. That’ll teach them not to mess with a Mei mein!

4 Likes

Well, she’s the only OW hero who runs around in pajamas and fuzzy slippers to nuke international terrorists. Gotta give some love for that.

4 Likes