The official Mei fanclub

thanks as always :slight_smile:

how do u feel about mercy fanart (and i mean some realllly good ones towards end) The official Mercy fanclub - #3686 by Hotaru251-1596

I kind of like any Overwatch fan art alhonesty. Overwatch is the first thing ever in which I became a fan for art related stuff.

1 Like

using same keywords that foudn mercy pics, but using mei instead of mercy.

not nearly as many T~T

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c1/75/ea/c175eab378a95fc68cc62693a62933b7.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/41/e6/a7/41e6a704cb97b84edc3219821cbfe703.jpg

1 Like

1 Like

OMG Mei pics!!!

We’re running out of chances for the Developers to do the right thing and give us a Legendary Mercy or Mei skin.

I think maybe the reputation of duplicity and evil is making poor Mei unpopular with the folks…

She was only trying to help!

2 Likes

I 9001 % agree with this idea! Rime Sombra was one of my favourite skins in the entire game since the very first second i saw it. Since then, i’ve been wondering where is my Ice Queen Mei skin? Hopefully next winter event gives us one, despite Mei-rry exist already.

It should be 9001% bro… only then can it truly be over 9000.

1 Like

And help she did because the ice wall, is RED!!!
She had to science the heck out of that wall placement.

1 Like

Fixed. I didn’t even realize i could put 1 at the end. My meme skills are bit rusted.

That’s only because you forgot to rustle the jimmies and shoop the whoop.

1 Like

Mei enchanted you with science?! Unbelievable/ :wink:

She does that to everyone. Mei is the best, she is going to put a icicle in your eye but you are going to learn something.

You’ll learn to stay away from mei

1 Like

She actually likes me though! I am the only one in here who thinks she’s a pretty sweet shy girl and not a psychotic monster.

1 Like

She likes those who see her for what she is. A murderous, evil, nefarious, cunning, vile, homocidal, psychotic demon from the deepest pits of hell

1 Like

She plays with her friend Snowball, puts smiley faces in frosty glass, makes snowmen with glasses and says “Sorry” all the time.

She’s a sweetie. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No you’re not! I am here too!

1 Like

She is that also. The only pure character in Overwatch is Orisa and that is only because she is not even a year old yet.

It’s not a smiley face, it’s Morse code. in Morse code ••- means U. U is short for you, who is her next victim

1 Like