The official Mei fanclub

If we should give Mei another buff would be probably this or reducing the cast time/increasing the fire ratio of the icicles.

BTW i want her bugs fixed ASAP

1 Like

It would be good if instead of an instant reload she slowly regenerated ammo while in cryo freeze

2 Likes

If they increased her fire ratio I feel it i’ll mess my aim with her, probably just me.

YES PLEASEE!!

3 Likes

I feel if she had her fire rate increased it would make her slightly op. I play on an xbox (with a controller) and I can still reliably get two headshots off on a frozen enemy. If she shot faster and it was possible to get three headshots off on a frozen target she would be doing 450 damage (plus about 50 damage from getting frozen) to tanks.
In my opinion she doesn’t need extra help against tanks.

1 Like

I don’t think Mei needs this and I consider Mei not having it a tradeoff.

Reaper’s Wraith Form has:

• Invulnerability
  • Cleanse
  • Movement (+increased speed)
  • Reload

Mei’s Cryo-Freeze has:

• Invulnerability
  • Cleanse
  • Self heal
  • Is an object (that can break LoS).
2 Likes

I recently made a thread with some of the Mei bugs and issues. (There even new ones.)

I already posted this is in the Mei-ga thread, but I might as well post here.

3 Likes

That’s what i mean, a partial reload up to 100 ammos

I understand, but Reaper has full reload, McCree too. Also some heroes (i think Genji, and probably others) reset their ammos when they ult. I think Mei could have this to make her ultimate a bit more reliable, but IDK if this change impact much, because you reload and you try to freeze as much with the risk of letting enemies escape, if you had ammos you have no problem to don’t let escape and freeze them

2 Likes

I watched now OW World Cup, and STVN (Austria) picked Mei in attack on King’s row, forced a C9, the walls were lit. I’m glad to see her played seriously and being picked

3 Likes

Nice! About time she gets played. Mei is so underrated right now.

2 Likes

Stay true north tori! This is not a ability topic thread we discuss fun stuff in here.
Like Widowmeiker inhaling frog farts instead of eating black licorice which I second.

1 Like

She was picked a lot on kings row in the OWL too. Her walls and ult are great at blocking the narrow streets

1 Like

I am pretty sure buffed Mei is strong, now. I’ve seen lots of people pick her.

It should be Queen’s Row, not King’s Row. What the hell is wrong with these futuristic Brits, don’t they know that discriminating against Queens is UnBrit-like? Shame on you, futuristic Brits, shaaaame!!! >:-o

1 Like

Maybe they have a king at that time?

The queen of Overwatch happens to be a Brit.

Just here to see other cool names :slight_smile:

Swiss doctor Ziegler is Queen of Overwatch. Tracer is too flaky for my liking.

1 Like

Do you remember that surreal Burger King commercial where the dude wakes up and looking at him is a Burger King? There were several of them. Did they show that in Aussie Land?

Good commercials never leave my mind. But that series of ads was my favorite because they weren’t tacky or childish, and the Burger King will live forever – or until Hog finds him. And is hungry.

In this club Mei is our queen but the unfortunate reality of it all is Tracer is the Overwatch queen…

1 Like

except Mei beats tracer…so tracer by default is a puppet queen with Mei being the REAL one behind the scenes.

also hi pplz. (its been awhile but imma go again. will visit another time)
bye-bye~

3 Likes

How do you just say “hi” then “bye” we have missed you!