The official Mei fanclub

During which she’ll likely bury a hatchet in my back

1 Like

But with most other heroes there’s no way to take out you anger on your team. That’s why mei’s special

2 Likes

As long as you don’t mean black licorice

Of course I do. What other licorice is there

1 Like

How awful. I don’t think we can be friends any more…

1 Like

It seems we can’t if you don’t like black licorice

1 Like

But we still have Mei, and I am pleased to announce I got a perfect ship for her Cthulhu. Though Cthulhu might be too nice for Mei.

1 Like

Zen has a Cthulhu skin. Meinyatta

1 Like

My two favorite characters in one. Sounds like a dream.

Mei should get a Cthulhu skin this Halloween to make meinyatta official

1 Like

If that happens I will never stop playing Mei!
I will forsake my place as role fill and definitively one trick Mei

1 Like

Who wants to actually win with a good team comp when you can lose playing mei

2 Likes

I think my win rate with Mei is 52% so I am pretty even with Mei. I know I did role fill because I was tired of watching my teammates die around me with no healer or tank.

2 Likes

I’ve been actually slowly climbing with Mei recently. Over 60% winrate last season.

Why lose with other characters when i can just win with Mei? She’s so good right now.

1 Like

I feel the same. I may not play her much but I do like playing Mei sometimes :slight_smile:

1 Like

She’s not my most played hero, but she’s definitely my favourite

Apparently Mercy is my most played hero but Mei is my number two with 80 hours Mercy has 88. Mei has and will ALWAYS be my favorite Overwatch character!
And I did a check, Mei has 52% win rate for me! I couldn’t remember if it was two points over 50% or under.

Well.
Mei is COOL.
Bye

2 Likes

Even though you aren’t a fan of almond joys, which like serenicus said are fantastic ( I wrestled for 11 years, so I was never really allowed to eat candy, however almond joys and butterfingers are the greatest.) We can agree on the fact that black licorice is terrible.

Torida, you and I can still be friends, but you have to respect the fact that I would rather inhale a roadhog fart than have a piece of black licorice.