The official Mei fanclub

I’d rather avoid the reports.

I think for now I’ll stick to QP with her. Besides, I play QP with friends normally, and I have one in particular I enjoy ice walling. Every time mid sentence. “AHHHHHHHHH STAHHHHP IT!!!”

And I cackle.

1 Like

Freeze! Don’t move!

It sounds so playful, b ut then you’re dead.

2 Likes

I’m not that good at her either, but she’s really fun so I play her anyway. Maybe if I played more of heroes I’m good at I might climb out of bronze, but so far I haven’t found any hero I enjoy as much as Mei

2 Likes

I love her freeze and her icicles / ice pick.

I call it an ice pick because I want her to have an interaction with Winston.

“Winston, could you let me… pick your brain?”

It sounds so innocent until you realize she puts icicles through skulls.

1 Like

A Mei fanclub thread? Nice.

17 Likes

Mei yeti slippers. Boom.

1 Like

It’s very cool. Like, frostbite cool. All your appendages fell off and… yeah, that cool.

There’s a Mercy fan club too, but all my fellow fans are asleep.

I wish I could buy them but they don’t have any in my size on the blizzard store

1 Like

As long as Mei fights evil in pajamas, there is hope.

As long as Mercy’s healing beam doesn’t run out of batteries, hope springs eternal.

Darnit Lazypeon! I ALWAYS think you are me!
LOK’TAR OGAR!!!

Window, McCree, and Solider all have beach wear but Mei just rolled out of bed ready to kill!

3 Likes

I am not sure she’s actually aware she’s supposed to be ready to kill. Like, that voice line where she says “sorry” twelve times, it’s kinda different than “I’VE GOT YOU IN MY SIGHTS” and “DIE! DIE! DIE! DIIIIIEEEEE!!!”

2 Likes

Even mei’s voice actress is bae.

8 Likes

My friends got a pic taken with Lucio’s voice actor. He seems to have as much energy as the character he does voice for.

I like him I also really like sombra’s.

1 Like

I like D.Va’s because she’s a completely crazy high-pitched anime girl that can wolf down chips and soda for 5 hours each day while playing video games and still look like a supermodel. That’s some metabolism she’s got.

Mei fan club!
How are we taking about D.Va, Elise, Johnny, and Caraolina?

Ehh, we are fans of Mei here and like Mei we wouldn’t mind if our other friends got attention .

2 Likes

I am just helping you guys get started. I run the Mercy fanclub, that usually takes all I got to do a good job there.

But Mei is a sweetie, so I hope this gig succeeds.

3 Likes

Hey chill out!

5 Likes

A Mercy fan club and a Mei fan club.

8 Likes

Obligatory sorry voice line

3 Likes