The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0) (Part 1)

For awhile I didnt say anything(look for youself, at one point I was talking about Symm) but if you start slandering my girl by saying she is “nice” I am going to defend her.
We need to get widow back involved with us. Who knows where he ran off to.
As far as the girl I like goes I went to vist when I went to pick up my brothers woman and his kid for our reunion. Her and her family were excited to see me and now they are asking me if I am heading back today.

1 Like

Googling “The official Mei fanclub” up to the word “fanclub” assumes you’re searching for a certain book by a very evil man with a Charlie Chaplin mustache.

Clearly, Akaras has pulled some strings at Google; I must come up with something on this level myself to defend Mei’s honor.

1 Like

Seren, my name is Aaron, and I’m glad you are always caring about Mei.

Akaras, I’m going to need a thesarus, cause I can’t think of anything that rhymes with your name. It’s kind of lame.

(I’m working on the mixtape, how does a track called “today was a good mei” sound?

2 Likes

Hi Aaron!!! I can tell you my real name on Bliz Chat if you log on.

Here, I indulged you and Akaras today. :smiley:

Yes please!

1 Like

Dont say that out loud, youre giving up my secrets.

Hotdog?
Does hotdog rhyme with Akaras?

He is Aaron like the QB for the Packers
Im John like four of our former US presidents

1 Like

BOOOOOOO

2 Likes

How about Aaron like the former tight end from the Patriots?
You like the patriots right?

1 Like

I don’t, I just think it’s laughable to compare Aaron Rodgers to Tom Brady. I don’t even like Tom Brady, but the rings speak for themselves.

1 Like

Tom is not Aaron I am making name compairsions like Aaron Hernandez and Aaron Rodgers(the greatest QB ever)

1 Like

Poor Aaron Rodgers will probably never win another playoff game. He’s a bit passed his prime and breaks bones a bit too easily.

Don’t worry, he’ll always have that one Superbowl he won like 10 years ago. I legit forgot who the Packers played that year to win it.

1 Like

Which one is the one that went to prison? Other than OJ?

1 Like

Aaron Hernandez is who he was referring to.

1 Like

I dunno why people who have multimillion dollar contracts with the NFL would do criminal stuff. They already have everything.

1 Like

I’m not trying to make excuses for oj and Aaron Hernandez, but cte really messes your brain up.

1 Like

Well, but there’s plenty of NFL stars who retired and did have health problems but didn’t hurt anybody.

1 Like

That’s true, I did read somewhere that when an autopsy was done on Aaron Hernandez, his brain had deteriorated into that of a 60 year olds (he was in his late 20s I believe when he died)

1 Like

I don’t think anybody denies that football is very bad for one’s physical health.

But considering the sheer amount of money they make, the fame they have and the fact that were it not for football they wouldn’t get anywhere in life… yeah.

But we do know they had to beat the Vikings to get there.
Also if we are judging a team by their wins Eli > Tom
Giants 2-0 vs Patriots in the superbowl

1 Like

Tom has 6 superbowls and eli has 2. C’mon bro.
Please stop making me defend a quarterback I don’t even like. We’ve had this same discussion before.
Do you really want to have it again?

1 Like

Eli undefeated vs Tom
Eil = Best QB of all time
If you think Muhammad Ali vs Floyd Mayweather would be a easy match to call because of the chapionships you would probaly never watch that match.
We have got to see the “GoAT” play vs Eli in the big game and he lost both times.

1 Like