The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0) (Part 1)

Is the club actively fighting to make Mei playable again?

Elden Ring > 2020s Blizzard

The best thing about Overwatch2 is it will die soon. Overwatch was way better in every way we had a progression system, got free skins, 6v6, heroes had CC abilities and it offered all that once you bought the game

Yes, just make sure to psychotically giggle in your mic when you put an icicle into an enemy’s eyeballs. This is how your team will be reassured that they have a true Mei player among them.

I actually really like Overwatch right now… :frowning:

The meta now is “DPS pick counters to the one tank”.
A sorry state if ya ask me.

But i aint here to crap on my once beloved game, im here to talk Elden Ring

You need e-cookies, my friend. Of the choco-chip variety. Mei is handing them out with on-ice ice cream, made out of dead Doomfist players.

What type of Elden Ring is this?

The kind that thinks it’s been transported to the nether bowels of HEEELL!!! O_O

so I went up to that big open area with 5 trolls to see about collecting an easy 5k.

I managed to kill one of them after about 30 minutes of effort – nearly dying multiple times and also being regularly de-horsed by their shout from range easily double that of my glintstone pebble. I could almost swear I heard the trolls use the words FUS RO DAH, and I blame Arngeir for this

also, I found the Pumpkin Head at Fort Haight to be an easy kill. Is the one inside Waypoint Ruins of the same level of power, roughly?

:flushed:

I have a threshold on the damage i do initially if don’t do enough damage on the first meeting I bail. My first meeting with those trolls went well I died before i killed one but I felt i did enough damage. Eventually i cracked the code(found a working strategy) and started farming.

Mei used to be scary now she has a slight slow effect truly the most scary thing that did not cross over from Overwatch was Mei.
Overwatch2 Mei is not scary, her primary fire is a tickle gun. (obligatory Overwatch mention)

Managed to beat Margit, Godrick is up nex

I am saved at the site of grace next to the portal to Godrick

2 Likes

Margits probably a bit tougher than godrick.
You got this.
Akaras have you beaten malenia yet?

hey what’s up gamers i want mei to kill me with an icicle heyooooo how yall doin

Our girl is backkkk! :3

As of today Ive done everything before the erdtree boss now.
I just need to take down General Radahn so i can finally move on.
I think im level 108 by just roaming the map and completing every dungeon, pre erdtree boss(the one as soon as you get to the GIANT tree)
Even took down the giant snake at volcano manor

Yeah! Get it!

That means you can use rykards remembrance to unlock a weapon called blasphemous blade (it requires really high faith).
The blasphemous blade might be the best weapon in the game.

Im a caster
I use my Carian Glintstone Staff with the Carian Knight’s Sword I’ve killed most of the boss’s with my giant sword that comes from holding circle.

Is there a good reason to clear castle morne? The giant out front makes the place difficult to even approach

So morne (maybe) plus the dungeon inside the stranded graveyard and Godrick, then i will settle into Liurnia for a while. I dont like Caelid

How about some advice regarding the giant crawdads aside from run run run away

Just run away. :joy:

They give me trouble still and im lv 107

I honestly don’t know.
I feel like i did that many years ago and i just started in July.

Avoid it, I think it’s a lv 80ish area.
You need to get up onto the altus plateau after Liurnia taking the lift you will be greeted by two proper giants but to take the lift you need an item from Caelid…

I think mine is at 25 i don’t really use incantations.
I try and find ways to cheese bosses with Night Maiden’s Mist and the giant sword

Now that Blizzard has be acquired by Microsoft Im wondering if they will make moves to bring back people that left.
Most notably Jeff Kapper
But Im thinking now that I was just looking for a excuse to leave Overwatch and putting the 2 at the end was my way out.