The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0) (Part 1)

wait…then you were lying about liking mercy all this time???

pretty sure ppl who text a lot have faster txtign speeds.

1 Like

“Like” is too weak a word, I only play Mercy and I have a longstanding crush on Lucie Pohl, her voice actress.

I usually pull over if I need to text, it’s dangerous while driving.

The same can not be said for you and this post… You even had it… I dont even know who you are anymore.

You know how long I have been hearing “you need to cut your hair”
No one tells me what to do.

Yeah, if ya want.
I think I prefer steaks or Jerky to be honest.

Someone who likes lemons.

It wouldnt hurt to make one. We didnt get a comic this year which was kinda sad.

They are scary!
I kinda had a girl who was obsessed with me a sometime back. Im glad she let it go, I finally had to reach out to her friends so she would back off. Luckly no one knows where I live or what I drive, she only knew me through high school and I gave her my number because I wanted to catch up with some old friends. I told her I enjoy her friendship and she lost it. I am a villain in that social circle now and because the town is small I often get people who roll their eyes at me.

Umm, what was wrong with the post?

It was your number and you let me down.

I’m sorry, please forgive me.

It’s too late for sorry.

Your response reminds me of this song.
I hate the song

If Mei’s voice actress begged you to cut your hair, would you do it?

Everybody meets bad apples. Eventually, karma hits, and they rot. In that diner where McCree was eating apple pie in until Ashe and her gang showed up.

Stand up to bad girls, Akaras!

I shook her off, she almost ruin things with a close friend of mine.

Never.
She is cute though.

And you remind me of this one.

You guys are so goofy. xD

A co-worker of mine tried to deter a shoplifter, by grabbing the item she was stealing. His arm got caught in the get away vehicle and he got dragged about 30-40 yards.
He broke his ankle, and got a few abrasions on his head. Poor guy.

Well, that’s terrible. That shoplifter is hopefully not just facing shoplifting charges after something like that. I hope the law throws the book at her.

They had a California plate in the back and a Texas plate in the front. I think it was a stolen vehicle.

Did the cops catch them? Or did they get away?

They got away. I hope they both get caught

Dont most stores warn against stopping a robbery for this reason

?

He’s a security guard. He reached into the get away vehicle to try to grab the tool set from the girl, and he got dragged.
To almost kill a guy for a $300-$400 drill set makes me sad for humanity.

Its a shame that some people have been killed for less…

this is a bad thing to say.

its easily manipulated by saying for a person to do/not do opposite of what you want.

in end you end up either a liar or doing what person wanted you to do all along.

lose-lose for you.

okay so gift basket of lemon and lime related juices/candies/candles.

unless your this 1 manga with a girl demonlord…she likes potatoes which are revealed ot be a demon native crop.

humanity will always lower your expectations.
its a life pro tip.