The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0) (Part 1)

Well yeah, it does not apply to all scenarios. Stuff reguarding myself though it absolutely applies.

Then someone comes along with a vaccine, does not patent it, and saves millons possibly billions.

lets test it.

I want you to not call widowmei your boytoy.

either you do it and do what i wanted all along or you dont do it, but are a liar as you said i cant tell you what to do but you just did what told you to do.

v_v

and the ppl saved end up flat earthers, terrorists, criminals, and/or bad people who only put others down.

or worse…green chilie fanatics! :chile:

I want you to not say things that will get you flagged and banned from the forums.
(Testing your hypothesis, plus we really don’t want you to get banned. This fan club isn’t quite the same without you.)

except im not one saying it so i got nothign to prove :D!!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

protect her cheeks at all costs

No idea what you are talking about, it seems silly when some try and have that “got you!” moment on a issue totally unrelated to what started the conversation.
I will not cut my hair because someone told me.

People are saved though because of the act of a person who only had the best of intentions with a gift, what we choose to do with the gift is on us.

What is the event today? Is it yeti hunt yet?

It kind of triggers me when you and akaras spell chile wrong. Granted, I know akaras started the trend.

Her point is, you will have done what she said, if she tells you the opposite of what she knows you want to do, or go against your own desires.
If she says, akaras don’t cut your hair, you will either listen to what she advised you to do, or go against your own desires.
I used to take care of kids for the city of abq therapeudic recreation department, so I know a thing or two about reverse psychology.

So youre saying Hotaru is more caught up in the grammar of how I said that.
I just feel “no one tells me what to do” is shoter than “I will not do what I do not want to do because someone told me to do it, unless it is something I am going to do or not do as a matter of my preference”
Mei-be one can see now why I chose the shot hand version, I was not aware I had to be 100% literal.

Hotaru would be that genie
Person: “I wish I had gold shoes!”
Hotaru: “granted!”

Person dies

Hotaru: “should have also wished for air with those gold shoes”

Have you not met hotaru? (Jk hotaru, well not really)

Ummm

Are you doing this on purpose? I even offered you a beer and you said no, even though you have a shot hand (mine personally is my right hand) Jk.

Be nice, we don’t need her to disappear for two months straight again.

1 Like

Typos, but I will leave them. Being a flawed human is one thing I take pride in.

If I am legit not being nice let me know. I have some stuff going on and it might be causing problems where I do not want problems. Today I feel better than the last few days.
But I still havent got a event legendary from this year!!!
or Hayseed Junkrat

1 Like

yesterday.

i do that bit on purpose ;p

if u recall i spelledi t correct when i first called him out on it.

its actually an enjoyable thing to read about. (all forms of psychology)

no.

you wish for gold shoes you get em but they are clown feet sized. (would be very heavy also as gold isnt light)

didnt specify the size. (this is important in shoes)

now if you wish for “breathe underwater” then i’d have it so you can breathe underwater, but not on land (didnt ask for both just one)

your time to shine! you attended the academy for this very moment!

poor akaras…

strive to better yourself daily.

i havent played much at all. got a legendary from free box (was a skin i wont ever use)

just buy the mercy voice line xD

Psych 101, and psych 219 were my two favorite college courses.

1 Like

but not enough to make a career out of it?

ooo! akaras is typing

[watches him like ppl watch monkeys use tools]

:tongue:

aww i spooked him :frowning:

1 Like

That sucks… I cant believe I missed it.

Interesting.
Mei-be that is why the three of us chill out alot.

I knew it.

I do, but one can or never will be flawless

I have enough credits to buy what ever I want.

Most times people watch rats

I thought I hit reply…

1 Like

it is today v_v

you wish for a ton of green chile and you get a ton of rotten ones.

thought and did are vastly different :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you hotaru. Lol

1 Like

Untill 5:30 my time.

You are a terrible geni.

It happens. Part of being a flawed human.

or rather just human

Why do you fight me on this? It is chilly in the Mei club

1 Like

your likes are meaningless D:!

like a prize in cereal box D:

ur 1st wish would be faster accurate texting speed!

and you’d get it, but you would have a slower reading speed.

me andh im say no.

thats 1:2 for you vs us.

1 Like