The next tank needs to be anti air

RIP Pharah, lol.

I’m not in love with the idea of having a singular tank be the solution to flying heroes. This is something that should be considered in a more general sense.

Just add falloff to Pharah and Echo, no more of this ridiculous damage output at ranges that are impossible to do any meaningful damage against. It’s the complete lack of penalties that makes flying such a pain to play against, particularly as a tank.

This would just punish flying characters for fighting in the air. Makes no sense

Makes as much sense as pharah punishing reaper for using a shotgun.

4 Likes

Wouldnt matter if we did get one. It just goes back to 1 tank vs 2 tank (I know, done to death topic)

Dva is very annoying for a Phara, and can put good pressure on her, but you just cant dedicate yourself to stopping her like you could with another tank.

Mauga can be another decent choice, and can put decent pressure on a phara in poke phases/pre fights, but once again it goes back too once the fight actually starts, Mauga can really focus on the phara.

There are tanks that do well into flyers, the format just doesnt allow them to put a ton of attention into them to shut them down.

Phara is pretty toxic rn though, and its surprising we didnt see anything from the season patch to address her.

and the useless game director said they wanted to make games faster lol, faster and flying god this game

1 Like

Which most people can’t

They really need to be balancing the game more for what average players can do instead of just around the elites. We need more generous aim assist, more sources of autoaim, if they want to be sure that all players are capable of meeting all the kinds of targets that could come at them, instead of only some people.

1 Like

You already have a flying tank in the roster.

Or they could just make it so that heroes just can’t fly because its clearly bad game design and not meant for a 5v5 game. You can do jetpacks in fps shooters but you need to limit their use.

It is annoying as a tank player who doesn’t really play Dva.

1 Like

Its weird that people are like “youve got dva”

Thats nice. 1 tank. We want options.

i had surprisingly good results personally, i think the pharah hot too comfortable with me ignoring her but i got the final blow a few times tonight

maugas weapons by themselves are really good atm as i can duel dps just fine

…that’s. not. the. tanks. job.

Should we get more anti air healers too?

Oh it’s not? Says who? Why?

It is the job of anyone who wants to win the game. The role is irrelevant. If you see a problem, you should address it. Expecting teammates to do it on your behalf is a mistake…

2 Likes

Says blizzard, since there is only 1 real aa tank :stuck_out_tongue:

So you are telling me as I healer, I should DPS?

1 Like

If you feel it is necessary, but people will hate you and call you really mean things if you do. Keep your pimp hand strong!

2 Likes

What do you think the role of a tank is?

1 Like

I don’t know, but I can tell you what it’s NOT. And that is DPS or heals.