The next tank needs to be anti air

Who said anything about them being either?

Oh I guess I assumed you just meant you wanted to be able to dps air characters.

That wound be a negative ghost rider.

Anti air for a tank doesn’t need to default to “kill them dead at range”

Instead I’m talking about a tank that has abilities that interact with flying heroes. Obviously that doesn’t rule out being able to dole out damage to some degree - it’s important for tanks to be a threat of course after all. But not exclusively. Whether it’s abilities that use CC to ground them, a means to contest them, abilities that make particular air spaces dangerous or inoperable to utilize. You know- things that take and make space.

We’ll have 4 flying heroes here soon. It’s already difficult with 3. What I’m saying we need are more options.

Well, as someone who mains flying characters, I am opposed to this :stuck_out_tongue:

they could either have ability that threatens air characters by some degree,

or even primary,

what’s wrong with primary that’s long range? if it’s not as powerful as S76 damage, then it’s completely okay, in fact it’s balanced because it’s weaker close range since it won’t bring any more value like shotgun or gun with spread would…

you are the reason this post even exists

Thank you, master of the obvious

The good news is that flying heroes contest air space by their own nature. In other words, it is quite likely that Space Ranger will be a decent answer to Pharah and Echo.

Ikr? Thank god those 4 flying heroes are idiots that will let you do that for free. Either that or youre bei g dense on purpose

1 Like

np master of stupid questions

Pharah and Echo do notoriously low damage. You can easily survive their onslaught for a few seconds!

This line gave me ptsd because thats the dps combo i seem to get on my rank up games consistently. The bap life chose me cause of it ahahahhaa!

2 Likes

What question did I ask that was stupid? lol. (I mean besides the one I just asked) Just curious what would make you say that.

For real. I don’t know why vortex didn’t hit the skybox on release of ram.

Says who? Like where are yall getting these weird made up rules?

2 Likes

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

Well, what do you think a tanks job is? To tank? What do you think a supports job is? To support? what do y…I’m tired of typing

Yeah, that was a sarcastic question yourguardian, lol.

1 Like

To take the objective. Anything else is a rule you made up in your head

The best way to do that is by playing your role. But, you can do it through backcaps (c9) even, so, whatever I guess. Not really the point though.

Which brings me back to where did you get the idea that contesting the enemy dps to capture the objective is not a tanks job? Is there a chance youve become aware of the fault in your logic yet?