The mercy spam won't stop

You are literally bringing them back from the dead. How can you possibly help more than that?

2 Likes

Invulnerability is obviously the answer.

Being sarcastic. Bringing someone back from the dead is a really big deal.

1 Like

I doubt it will. The league is too succesfull and brings them a hell of a lot more money than the game now i am sure (They got our money by now). Just look at the crazy numbers the teams have to pay to get a place in the league…all these sponsors etc. Overall while i don’t like it i do understand if they are leaning towards “what the pro” wants and “what is fun to watch” instead of making their playerbase outside of the highest tiers happy.

Sombra spam is just as bad now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I honestly think she is good. A bit weird to play because she feels slow now, but i don’t think Sombra is bad. Especially when the enemy plays mercy/zen

Exactly, me too. I think she’s actually in a decent spot, niche but good at what she does.
I reckon patching a few bugs is all it takes to make her decent.

Out of 147. Most of them aren’t Mercy threads though. Maybe if they had 22 threads that were all created today, you’d have a point. And, those Mercy threads were created over the course of 5-6 months.

Meanwhile, 3 of your 15 threads are about Brigitte. Fun fact: You actually have a higher percentage of Brigitte threads than OP has Mercy threads.

3 Likes

Hopefully the spam will focus on her weak state and over nerfing her rather than yelling about subjective opinions about reverting her to an unhealthy state

1 Like

Since 9 out of 10 times you’re trading the Rez for another team mate’s life… the net value is negligible.

That’s bad decision making on the mercys part then why go for the rez in a situation where it’s a trade off at best? You have upwards of 10 seconds to get to the rez. Call it out make your team play more conservative or let him die if isnt a high value rez.

1 Like

I am not talking about hiding. I am talking about how they wanted people to enjoy her mobility and then gave her an ability that made her stand still for almost 2 seconds,

Also when it comes to taking cover that was the most common thing when people complained about “hide in rez” If I know a graviton surge is coming I am going to hide and not get stuck in it. Apparently back then taking cover was considered hiding.

“9 out of 10 times” sounds like a you problem.

1 Like

Out of 147 I sure do expect most of them to not be Mercy threads. You’re right of my 15 topics 3 are about Brigitte. However none of those 3 were done back to back.

Cascadia however has multiple Mercy threads back to back with dates from…
August: 16, 16, 15, 10, and 9th
July: 29, 18, 22, 21, 18, 19, 19, 19, and 5th

That’s just a sample size. Now how many of these threads could end up being the exact same thing? I actually don’t know because I haven’t read them. If you truly have 14 different ways to talk about Mercy balance in the span of a little over a month then I would be shocked.

My Brigitte posts were
March 22nd
April 1st
May 5th

Oddly enough they each tackle something different with Brigitte.

However if we are comparing my 15 threads made total to a 147 threads made total of course I am more likely to have a % of posts about a certain topic higher. I however have given up on my Brigitte posts because they don’t do anything.

It’s like asking 15 people what kind of music they like and then asking 147 people the same question and expecting a fair percentage.

Nor am I the one who ever said that they don’t condone spam.

that what i just tryed to tell

People just need to learn to relax. I get that they enjoy playing mercy, but are all the other heroes really sooo awful to play?

It’s like they forget that other heroes exist and that they will only be happy on their swiss medic bae. It’s a video game after all…no need to get so worked up.

Double standards, much? I don’t see Gengu mains swapping when they’re countered, or when they’re not having fun playing their main. Yet Mercy players are the only ones not allowed to complain.

You don’t see them swap because they stopped playing Genji after Moira and Brigitte were added.

He basically doesn’t exist anymore, compared to how much he was played before.

Why is this thread not reported and flagged? I mean OP literally admits to spamming.

Oh wait, it’s a Revert.

Which means that this kind of behavior is absolutely fine for them:

1 Like

People probably did flag it. We’d only know if a lot of people flagged it.

i’m full on with the idea that mercy needs changes and even a 2nd rework.
but what i DO NOT approve is the useless spam of the mercy mains. they themselves are saying the devs don’t listen so why are you making the forums a living hell for everyone else that isn’t interested in mercy for once. you are the LOUDEST most ANNOYING community on the forums. other hero mains sit quietly hoping their hero will get some changes to make them more viable. while mercy has been in focus for almost a year.

you are not helping your hero by flooding the forums with threads about her, you’re making it worse. for all of us.

1 Like