The mercy spam won't stop

It’s not spam. :man_shrugging:

Yes it is.

3 Likes

explain how it’s spam :stuck_out_tongue:

Mercy 1.0 was a mistake it will not get reverted, so mercy mains need stop this useless spam until mods unlock the quarantine.

2 Likes

it’s 10+ new threads every day talking about the same stuff. literally like saying a voice line in game over and over again. even the game itself will stop you from being able to do it after a few times because it even knows how annoying spam is.

3 Likes

Making 50 threads every day about the same thing over and over again is 100% spamming.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spamming
Top definition.
Fits perfectly.

4 Likes

all those threads, the mercy community. no wonder there are all of those “meRzY haTERZ” in your so called “justifiable” threads. even I started to dislike mercy players and she’s my 2nd most played hero. adapt to the changes and suck it up because your complains have no impact on the devs.

1 Like

Spam: This post is an advertisement, or vandalism. It is not useful or relevant to the current topic.

Feedback no matter how many times repeated is not spam.

I’m using the definiton Blizzard gave us. I don’t think it makes sense to use that definition when Blizzard has a different one and after all, we are posting on Blizzard’s forums.

AHM. talking about the same THING AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN is not useful and stop calling your whining “feedback” we’re way past critisied feedback

1 Like

This fits as well.
Calling out devs by their names, insisting that they lied to you, demanding changes, saying that they never replied to you (which is a lie).
All seems like forum “vandalism”.

2 Likes

That’s the thing though. Most of them don’t talk about the same thing. You perceive it like that simply because Mercy is in the title of the thread.

Pretty sure all 50 threads did not talk about this… unless you can prove it :stuck_out_tongue:

I see “Jeff do this”, “why are you ignoring us”, “they lied to us” multiple times every day.
I’m here daily.

2 Likes

This is just generalising… Not all threads are whining Mercy players.

AHEM. Wake up.

blah blah

• “50/hps isn’t enough!111”
  • “boring to play”
  • “rez and valk gotta go”
  • “rEVeRT baCK mAss ReZ WaS BalaNCED”
  • “sHE goT sO ManY nERfz D:”
  • “devs aint listening”
2 Likes

LMAO

14 nerfs what a great success

I’m here daily as well. I mostly see threads being made about visor.gg and threads complaining about Mercy’s flooding the problem which is spam in itself as it isn’t useful.

Sorry but that is feedback and none of them are the same therefore it is not spam. Sorry to burst your bubble there.

sadly that’s the image your mercy community have brought upon yourselves. because literally no other mains community complains as you. no matter how bad the hero is. you keep talking about mercy but you don’t even care that there are so many other characters that are just god awfulbastion isn’t being forgotten he’s being ignored.

1 Like

you could not spam, ya know?

3 Likes