The mercy spam won't stop

? Nah I’m talking about your toxic comments. ( and op)

I literally said it’s not gonna stop. In fact it’s gonna get worse and worse. That’s what neglect and lies got blizzard.

7 Likes

I’m just gonna say this:

All of this could have been avoided if the DPS mains just learned to kill Mercy first. It’s not impossible. It’s not even that hard.

7 Likes

I’ve been playing Blizzard games since 2011 with WoW Cataclysm.

And I can firmly say that Blizzard has never admitted that they are wrong.

Not.
One.
Time.

3 Likes

My flags neither.

Didn’t they apologize for wod and cata cut content?

1 Like

And the spam flag report of every single Mercy post is my response to your response…

Crying harder and louder will not give you your unfair mass rez, period.

2 Likes

Tbh I took a break from WoW once I got to level 100. But apparently they did, my mistake. Legion was so good though, I still need to start on the Battle For Azeroth content.

Iterations on what PTR changes? The rework? Because they made a ton of iterations on that before it even left PTR.

1 Like

It needs to stop. We need the devs to look at other heroes and problems than mercy. If you really would wanted to make a statement you would stop playing mercy at all and make her pickrate drop. The devs do not care about the spam anyway… take a look at their profiles, you see that they dont read many topics. Spamming the forums will just hurt the reputation of mercy mains even more.

2 Likes

I got the game in feb. Legion was good and I’m loving bfa so far. Haven’t gotten much in because of work, but I have several friends who capped already who say the leveling is possibly even better than legion. Which I’m thankful for since a lot of people were a bit worried about bfa.

Well, at least y’all are now admitting it’s spam.

Baby steps.

4 Likes

So give Mercy an ubercharge?

I can deal with that.

How many threads are you going to make today? Flagged for spam and for calling everyone with a different opinion a troll.

Meanwhile the Revert Cultists flagged my thread for spam for calling them out on this exact same behavior.

3 Likes

And now they can’t even hide behind the “False flagging” excuse. Now it’s valid.

LOL so you spammed while raising the objection many people have. Nice.

This right here is why they never come onto the forums anymore.

If they say anything it’s immediately taken as gospel and written in stone. If they happen to change their minds 6 months down the road (which is a huge amount of time considering the game changes monthly), then the torches and pitchforks come out as people scream that Blizzard never tells the truth.

Things change.
Get over it.

4 Likes

just want to ask, how is it spam when one person makes one post about mercy? isn’t the “spam” of mercy threads just a huge number of people (since her pickrate’s high, we can assume that many people play her) being vocal about her status in the game?

2 Likes

No that’s wrong, mercy has to hide to get rez off now.

The rework didn’t eliminate hide and rez.

its worsened it and made it the only option.