The mercy situation

Because the guy was a great character and the line is great.

Really loved that game. Made me also discover Die Antwoord

To Tx. I quoted you to comment on what you said and then replied to him to tell him that. There wasn’t much to quote from his post.

ah crap I’m litterally become what I hate at this point I apologize i got caught up in my own emotions instead of being objective again and

yeah the far cry isn’t the real one but it’s infinitely way more known this is the actually qoute I beleive at least " Insanity is repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results."

but to be honest the video has some good points but I kinda ruined that with me getting way to passionate over a video that completely empathise with me

I actually like this post and video

3 Likes

like everybody when asking their buff for their character for there’s no problem but when you ask for mercy it such a big problem LMAO like they giving their opinions forums made for these

2 Likes

Hi! I’m the person that made this video (I didn’t even know this thread was made until right now, I was confused as to why my silly video was getting views so quickly lol) and I’d like to clear something up. My intent wasn’t for the video to be taken too seriously, what with the “meme” style I tried to incorporate into it with the text to speech and all the bad jokes. Everything I said in there was my honest opinion; just exaggerated!
I don’t think it’s right to call anyone stupid and I agree with the cause of the Mercy crowd, just not the execution :smiley:

8 Likes

The video calls out specific forum members. I’m not too sure if doing that was a smart idea on your part.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

5 Likes

Awesome. I didn’t wanna do that in the comment section, so thanks for reposting here.

Listen, and closely.

Nobody is sayin that. The video is not sayin that. We are not sayin that. The video, which you claim to have seen and listened to, it’s bringing different points than what you are fighting it on.

Rewatch the video, please.

Those were big selling points, loved it. Good job there.

Blizz reach doesn’t get to Youtube. And believe me, he could have chosen worse posts to show. Be glad.

I guess I should add more so I just want to say, the amount of mercy threads there are especially bad mercy threads, and repeat mercy threads does paint a bad picture of the revert mercy crowd and even the rework mercy crowd.

Honestly it gets annoying and while I agree everyone should be allowed to make as many threads as they want assuming its not one person spamming the same thread over and over, but come on guys moderation, heck even just keeping the wall of text that is the Titanium thread up and active which has multiple points such as fun factor impact skill etc would be great, if you feel like you should elaborate more on certain points sure go ahead do that nothing wrong with that I encourage it but if your post has been repeated ten times over already unless your replying to someone there’s no reason to make yet another post about it! if you dont feel like you should just type up a reply just link one of the threads discussing it!

Wanta make a thread discussing your own rework idea? Cool! Go for it man! Wanta make a thread talking about how you feel about Mercy’s current state? Cool! Go for it! I won’t stop you! But if it’s been done to death do you really have to make another post about it? Just ask yourself that question before you press that post button, whichever way you go with it I’ll still support you and give a like if I agree with the post.

My intent wasn’t to call out anybody specific, I apologize if it came off like that! Like I said previously, this video wasn’t made to be taken very seriously and I’m sorry if I’ve offended anyone ): I’ll make a note to blur out names next time if I make another video like this!

1 Like

The video has been posted in a thread on Blizzard’s official forums. Should I be glad that this is grounds for violating the CoC through calling out actual forum members? :blush:

Thanks! I would highly suggest it. There have been people in the past who have made vids of this nature and ended up being suspended for including the names. It’s just something to watch out for. The mods are very picky about that type of stuff since it can evolve into witch-hunting / threatening other users.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

Mhm, and tell me, are you actually bothered with the fact that it’s violating the CoC and mocking those posts, or are you just pissed off about the video itself? Because honestly? The video’s gonna stay up. Blizz has no reach to make him change the video, nor take it down. You have no powers to get it taken down, most you can do is complain here and make the guy be silenced for, what, 1 day? 2 days? Here, let’s stretch this, a week?

Just look at the poster, my friend. This is the first time he’s posting on the forums, he has just been lurking and he will able to do that anyway, even if silenced.

Be glad you are not on that video, because believe me, i’ve read a lot of your posts and, even if we don’t wanna consider the last two you made in this thread, you really, really deserve a spot in it.

Also, i saw you edited to answer the guy, so i’m gonna say this. You sound really fake, kek.

2 Likes

I’m personally not posting on anything because I don’t feel the need. It’s not my video. I just thought I’d share it because it was truly a good video. However, reading all the responses have been quite entertaining ; P

Good video.
Exaggerated lol but it’s the truth of the matter

Thanks for sharing your opinion! I disagree.

The fact remains. If a video is posted on the forums that calls out specific users, it is violating the forum’s CoC. The content itself, if it stays on YouTube, and your personal opinions of me or what you would include in the video are irrelevant. And frankly, I couldn’t care less about it. The issue is that various forum names were mentioned and shown in the video and posted in their thread. That is what the mods will use as a reason for closing / deleting the thread. Even if it’s meant to be “a joke” and to you it’s a masterpiece, it would still count as a Real-Life threat / Witch hunting users when posted in these forums. That is something to note, regardless of the content.

There was no need to show forum usernames and mention specific people, and the video could have been fine without that detail. And quite honestly, if you find mocking specific users, ranting and patronizing a group of people “funny,” you do you. I would humbly suggest that you look into other types of humor. My opinion! :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

2 Likes

Such a bad video, using comic sans on the thumbnail :unamused:

But yeah its pretty accurate

1 Like

I appreciated your first message but this one was quite unnecessarily rude to me because of something someone else said. I’m not sure what that’s about? I apologize if I offended you.

Your the last person that should say this,

Your name is revertMercy, bet 80% of your post history is about mercy.

Bet you even dream about her, people’s obsession with mercy is strange.

1 Like

I don’t want to revert Mercy (I’d like to see another rework) and I can even agree that the repetitive cries for reverts can be annoying at times. However, this thread and the opening post (inkluding video) is really inappropriate and extremely hateful towards people on this forum.

1 Like

Hey I had that dream about being Mei that ONE TIME.

Its not my fault that I like to see people suffer before I kill them.

Your post has no constructive value to this discussion, but thanks for projecting your opinion! Let’s stay on topic though, if you please. Thanks for your cooperation! :blush:

The intent isn’t to be rude, and if you took it that way, I apologize. The person in question hasn’t been aware of how a thread with this video would violate CoC, and I gave an explanation. My opinion of your video is subjective, while I don’t find mocking other users as humorous, others might. We don’t all have to like the same things, but it would be helpful to understand how one wouldn’t find your video all that funny. :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls