The mercy situation

Mhm, and tell me, are you actually bothered with the fact that it’s violating the CoC and mocking those posts, or are you just pissed off about the video itself? Because honestly? The video’s gonna stay up. Blizz has no reach to make him change the video, nor take it down. You have no powers to get it taken down, most you can do is complain here and make the guy be silenced for, what, 1 day? 2 days? Here, let’s stretch this, a week?

Just look at the poster, my friend. This is the first time he’s posting on the forums, he has just been lurking and he will able to do that anyway, even if silenced.

Be glad you are not on that video, because believe me, i’ve read a lot of your posts and, even if we don’t wanna consider the last two you made in this thread, you really, really deserve a spot in it.

Also, i saw you edited to answer the guy, so i’m gonna say this. You sound really fake, kek.

2 Likes

I’m personally not posting on anything because I don’t feel the need. It’s not my video. I just thought I’d share it because it was truly a good video. However, reading all the responses have been quite entertaining ; P

Good video.
Exaggerated lol but it’s the truth of the matter

Thanks for sharing your opinion! I disagree.

The fact remains. If a video is posted on the forums that calls out specific users, it is violating the forum’s CoC. The content itself, if it stays on YouTube, and your personal opinions of me or what you would include in the video are irrelevant. And frankly, I couldn’t care less about it. The issue is that various forum names were mentioned and shown in the video and posted in their thread. That is what the mods will use as a reason for closing / deleting the thread. Even if it’s meant to be “a joke” and to you it’s a masterpiece, it would still count as a Real-Life threat / Witch hunting users when posted in these forums. That is something to note, regardless of the content.

There was no need to show forum usernames and mention specific people, and the video could have been fine without that detail. And quite honestly, if you find mocking specific users, ranting and patronizing a group of people “funny,” you do you. I would humbly suggest that you look into other types of humor. My opinion! :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

2 Likes

Such a bad video, using comic sans on the thumbnail :unamused:

But yeah its pretty accurate

1 Like

I appreciated your first message but this one was quite unnecessarily rude to me because of something someone else said. I’m not sure what that’s about? I apologize if I offended you.

Your the last person that should say this,

Your name is revertMercy, bet 80% of your post history is about mercy.

Bet you even dream about her, people’s obsession with mercy is strange.

1 Like

I don’t want to revert Mercy (I’d like to see another rework) and I can even agree that the repetitive cries for reverts can be annoying at times. However, this thread and the opening post (inkluding video) is really inappropriate and extremely hateful towards people on this forum.

1 Like

Hey I had that dream about being Mei that ONE TIME.

Its not my fault that I like to see people suffer before I kill them.

Your post has no constructive value to this discussion, but thanks for projecting your opinion! Let’s stay on topic though, if you please. Thanks for your cooperation! :blush:

The intent isn’t to be rude, and if you took it that way, I apologize. The person in question hasn’t been aware of how a thread with this video would violate CoC, and I gave an explanation. My opinion of your video is subjective, while I don’t find mocking other users as humorous, others might. We don’t all have to like the same things, but it would be helpful to understand how one wouldn’t find your video all that funny. :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

Yes. Calling someone a Mercy crusader is extremely hateful. Because … logic.

is also irrelevant, following your own logic.

and how the hell is using a forum name a Real-Life threat

3 Likes

Very… very… true…

Uhm, the video does not end at calling people Mercy crusaders but goes on to call people a whole lot of hateful things

Quiz time!

Was mentioning Aria Rose in the video done in a positive light? Yes or No? :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

I didn’t mention anything about you not finding it funny, though… I just said you were being rude to me. That was it. I didn’t say anything about your opinion itself because I respect it. It seems like you don’t respect mine, though.

Quiz time!

Was mentioning someone’s name in a negative light a threat? Yes or No? :blush:

Google’s Definitions:

1. a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done.
  2. a person or thing likely to cause damage or danger.
    “hurricane damage poses a major threat to many coastal communities”
2 Likes

I wouldn’t be talking about rude with that thumbnail of yours…

I apologize if it came off as rude, it was meant in a satirical sense which is why I used comic sans (lol) but I can see how that wasn’t made clear enough. I am sorry for any hurt or offense I may have caused.

We’ll have to agree to disagree on that then. Not sure what you found “rude” out of what was said that wasn’t my opinion and I’m sorry if you took it that way. The point is that there are some who would find your video funny, and some that would not, but pointing out specific users in the video and posting that in the forums is going to stir up some problems. That’s the point I’d like to make clear. :blush:

Do whatever you want on YouTube, but do know that once you post it in the forums, it will need to abide by their rules. That’s just how it is.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls