The Mercy Nerf is an Indirect Nerf to Every Hero 💔

It’s funny because Valk costs more charge than her old more impactful ultimate and this is just the nail in the coffin for Valk. Base kit is fine but Valk is just awkward.

2 Likes

Thought about it, still happy that the most OP support for so long is getting another nerf. If it makes other supports more of a realistic choice, and not put me at a huge disadvantage if we dont have a mercy, yea ill take it. Given I think she will still be the best support, at least things should die more often.

Winston’s damage can’t get cucked by Mercy’s beam anymore.
That’s a buff in my books.

you kidding?

from the mercy 2.0 relase now she has had EVERY bit of her kit, minus her dmg boost, nerfed.

no hero has been gutted liek she has.

and to begin with the rework was never even needed :|!

Fix the issues, dont rework what sint broken.

Pre-Rework (Everyone) Nerf her she is undoing all my hard work! :frowning:

News of Rework (Everyone) Yes! Finally we will see the end of mass rez I can now play happily again.

Rework (Everyone) Nerf her! She is just too powerful and a must pick plz

After every news of a Mercy nerf (Everyone) Yes the demon is being nerfed and now we will be happy again!

After every single nerf occurring (Everyone) Nerf her she is still too powerful for my liking!

I see a never ending trend with these forums and I can feel it picking itself up again…

3 Likes

She was also the only main healer.

1 Like

can you explain how? I honestly don’t understand

Moira is better than ana in everyway in that regard.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

mercy pick rate need to be at 100 % or ill quit.
i want another 6 season of mercywatch
this is so unfair to the highest skilled character in the game
you realize how much she represent us IRL

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

The fact that they buffed all of the other supports, while nerfing Mercy’s healing (which isn’t going to affect her pick rate, so we’ll be back here again in another 3 months with yet ANOTHER Mercy nerf) goes to show that they want the other supports played.

They’re legit targeting a character systematically so that the other supports are played. Now, I’m not a genius, but I don’t think that’s how balancing is supposed to work. :joy:

1 Like

? what

You realize both teams will have less healing though, right?
It’s not like your team has this new mercy and the enemy has the op mercy.
You do realize that right?

Explain what exactly? How these changes will affect heroes survivability via through healing?

yes, how is it a nerf to every hero?

Because we all love the current state 1 min team fights with unlimited healing from mercy. we love seeing such a diverse game with only Mercy being the only viable support in every single meta. We lvoe seeing 1 character in every single game. We love being forced to run a mercy

The enemy team is affected as well. It will only change the pace of the fight and both are running Mercy.
If one team is not running Mercy, then whatever other healer they have will be able to keep up with the enemy team’s Mercy.

the same could be said for about every nerf ,what’s your point ?

It just means that a lot of damage dealers heroes can more than likely kill heroes who are being healed by a Mercy… as I stated, I am not upset about these changes or anything because well I know I will still dominate. I am just thinking about survivability more so than anything…

Lol… but her healing was never the issue though.

Um, they are also a an indirect buff as well when you consider it from the other angle of attacking someone who is being healed by mercy.

Especially Winston who will now at the very list out pace Mercy’s healing by 10 hp a second instead of being nullified.

Seeing as its a indirect nerf and indirect buff at the same time they cancel each other out. Which means it really is only a nerf for one hero. Mercy herself.