The last good hero release was Ana

How much Widow have you played?

And no, I want to take way their free wins.
It’s tiring being the only one who has to improve.

Well you don’t have to improve that is also another option

I mean, I could play easy heroes too, but that’s boring…
Mercy is almost my second most played hero already.

Dope so it seems like everyone gets to have fun then! You can play more complex heroes and have fun and other people can play less complex heroes and have fun seems like everyone wins.

No one has to improve if they don’t want to and if they want to they can do so sounds like we have wrapped this one up.

You missed the point of improving not being rewaded, because of oppressive easy heroes, thus me not actually having much fun recently.

Oh beans okay back to the board - You aren’t having fun becasue improvement is not rewarding and begin expected to improve exponentially more than other people is not fun? I think I got that all.

But to be fair you also cannot expect everyone to have fun one way either. Begin forced to improve and only play mechanically complex heroes doesn’t sound very fun either and removing or nerfing out all the players who enjoy that style of gameplay that is available along with the more complex stuff probably is not gonna happen.

So where does that leave us? It’d be hard to not ruin the game for other people by trying to affect change in such a way that they will not have fun and at the same time reward people for mechanical skill. This is a tough one.

you should consider getting gud with him then

Orisa is pretty damn good and fun to play, brig is also a very nice shake up

If Brigitte is a problem for you, you’re not playing against her correctly. She’s pretty easy to beat. The only problem with Moira is people playing her like she’s a dps. Orisa did bring a lot of shields… good thing we had Hanzo and Junkrat to tear those down (too bad for Ana that’s not enough to make playing healer around those viable… but she’s doing better). And Sombra is fun. Sure, she’ll be pretty bad in an uncoordinated soloq game or even an unpracticed team, but she’s far from useless except at the lower tiers of play.

What about Zenyatta?

1 Like

Most of them are okay. I do like Doomfist as he’s high risk, high reward. He can definitely be frustrating to play against at times, though.

Ana is by far my favorite of the hero releases, and Brig is my least favorite. Moira isn’t bad. She can feel OP but she can also feel really weak when played with a comp that doesn’t fit her or if Genji/D.Va keep countering her orbs.

I feel like Blizzard targeted too wide of an audience for this game to be ever properly balanced.

1 Like

No thanks, I dislike playing him. It has nothing to do with how good I am at him. Thanks for your concern, though.

Then it’s your opinion dont act as if hes bad to play as, he’s actually one of the few heros which feels rewarding and good to play as if well played

That’s your opinion…

He is loathsome to play as. Plain dreadful.
He got many of the clunkiest and buggiest abilities in the game.
Widow hook is a poorly programmed ability, Doomfist topped that 3x, and that’s your main source of damage.

I really thought about it and I tend to agree, but there was also Orissa, she is relatively ok. As for others:
Sombra - they can’t tweak it even now, it has the lowest pickrate.
Doomfist: - same.
Moira, Brigette - no skill, no aim

I was going to make this very same topic. I feel like hero releases since Ana have gone down hill.

On the upside, Hammond has some potential.

Hammond is going to be a good hero, better update this thread.

A few nitpicks with this post. Sombra isn’t troll. Maybe she was when she realeased but she can definetly be used; although, it’s situational. Orisa is fine. We need another shield tank. Doomfist doesn’t have three stuns. He has 1. Two of his abilities just make it hard to move. Moira doesn’t have balls, she’s a women (that’s a joke). I actually completely agree with you on Brigette, but the community has found out how to work around her thanks to the Overwatch League. You seem like a toxic person in general. Thank you for your time.