The Illari Ultimate Nerf is Ridiculous

Again her ult gets is a better value than pharahs ult and shes in an actual DPS—you ignored to acknowledge that part. that ult is a guaranteed 1 kill. Any dummy who learns when to use it will always get value

Pharah has entered the chat.

Now its no reward all risk.

2 Likes

Who illy? She definitely does not. You know a phara main is the NUMBER 1 RANKED PLAYER?

Pharahs ult probably needs a nerf.

The changes are live on the server. The barrier nerf went through :man_facepalming:t5:

1 Like

fr

Pylon nerf is great (they could go even further), ult nerf is dumb.

1 Like

you know its not because of the ult right. that fact that you gonna sit here and use pharahs ult to make your point about the 1 ranked player tells me all I need to know

1 Like

EMP is mandatory against any competent team now. I’m already seeing Illaris flank ult like Cassidy.

I was so frustrated when typing this that I forgot to mention the numerous defensive ways to counter this ult:
DVA’s Matrix
Sigma’s Kinetic Grasp
Orisa’s Javelin Spin
Genji’s Deflect
Rammatra and Doomfist’s block

THIS JUST IN - DEFENSIVE ABILITIES ARE SOMETIMES GOOD AGAINST ULTS

If this was posted in a generic thread, you wouldn’t be able to name which ult you mean. There are TONS of ults countered by the same things.

There should be no dps ult in support’s kit in a first place.

1 Like

Good. Keep it as a support ultimate first not a reason for supports to top the dps numbers.

Except you have no point because it’s not sometimes, it’s all the time, because the projectile is (was) incredibly huge and not hard to counter. That’s kind of the point of this thread.

The change to Pylon is whatever I guess - unnecessary but people won’t shoot it even though it almost always sticks out like a sore thumb on purpose, which is why I personally thought it was balanced.

However, they straight up butchered her ult, that for sure didn’t need any changes since it was so easily countered and absorbed. Being able to be both blocked by shields AND have the projectile size halved AND the time to trigger the explosion is way too much at the same time. Just one of those was already unnecessary considering that her ult is a setup ult as well.

1 Like

It annoyed me so much because people were acting like Illari was out here killing four by herself. That ult needs teamwork to team wipe.

1 Like

character flies=vulnerable to hitscan. ok lul.

To be fair, if you gave Pharah any other ult she would be a better pick.

I like it. I’ve got a big gold swordgun!

1 Like

Yeah, accept none of those ults affect any on other support ult except window kind of.

I think she would actually be worse if you gave her whole hog. Not to be contraction and plug Hog as I usually do… But, yeah. Pharah mains would flip. Not because I think whole hog is worse than barrage. I love whole hog and believe barrage is worse than your average person cares to admit. But if Pharah specifically had it, I doubt many would ever use their Q.

Ha ha ha… What? I just noticed that my autocorrect turned contrarian into contraction. That is wild.

1 Like

This entire comment just screams victim complex.