The Devs need to do some reverts

Why stop at nerfs?
Revert the McCree and Reaper buffs and actually address the issues within their kits.

1 Like

Symmetra’s Orbs need to have some form of interaction with shield. Turning them into slow, grounded Pharah rockets the size of beach balls was very lazy, when there was a real opportunity to make a unique projectile for a niche hero.

I think a very decent change for now would be simply giving her 10 ammo back if the orb hits a barrier, similar to how her primary fire replenishes ammo on a barrier as well.

junkrat projectile size revert and mine damage fall off (junk was meta because of moth enabling him HE DID NOT DEFINE ANY META)

rip tire is weak if anything, junk is a free kill while tire is in use and he announces to the whole map where he is when he uses it, then the tire only has 100 health which multiple heroes can kill in 1 shot mostly everyone else 2, and it is easy to block its damage with zarya and rien etc.

if you think genji reflect hitbox BUG FIX needs a revert watch this and try to support it, hog revert YES, and I would take old hanzo back with scatter over current hanzo tbh

There are a few others as well cough Mercy & Pharah

There are some changes that DO NOT work and in fact made heroes worse as a result. It doesnt have to be a 100% revert, just go back on some changes and retweak.

Also, theres nothing wrong with going back on changes and tweaking/ re-addressing a problem in another way because you know, its nice to take a step back and reevaluate how you screwed a hero up.

is this a troll???

they brought her healing up to 60hps only in valk. out of ult shes still at 50 hps.

I want Orisa’s 9% damage reverted and Symmetra’s lock on gun

At that time Genji and McCree were among my most played, I’m very familiar with how it was previously. I always favored changing the animation to match the hitbox. Right now there’s no point in trying to shield a teammate with it and that feels wrong in a team game.

it was not meant to be used to shield a teammate it was meant as a defensive tool only for genji

Oh, yiaah.

One thing that made Symmetra’s Ball terriffying was that it can phase through; and it was really useful if people were running heavy shield comps. I would like to see something like this to comeback.

Perhaps her flying shield too. Since it is to me more useful than a slow teleporter, and could actually help current sym build DPSin (*below)

Currently symmetra’s problem with her weapon is: primary weak, secondary strong.

• Primary fire: ramps up too long to be useful, strong when fully charged. But times like that are rare… DPS and Tanks could just avoid her for awhile, and chewing through shields is just too danger close.

• Secondary fire is not bad if aimed correctly, is the only viable source of damage. Secondary is used too much, leaving primary’s decay which makes it more useless.

An idea would be: making the secondary fire recover some energy when hit, or lessen the decay. However, I think the max energy should be capped at level 2 on a full charge hit; and only could be ramped to level 3 on primary fire…

Then at least be enough to kill a bastion? I mean you say she got one nerf, and thats true, but she got another one and it was the biggest most broken nerf in overwatch: brigitte

I agree with the second one, cause armor is over shields now. The reason a lot of owl were happy with the 30s nerf was because in their minds they thought that “Now zen and zarya wont become unkillable damage dealing beasts”

But now that armor goes over shields, this nerf is too strong.

The 600hp shield is ludicrous and a complete joke tho.

The fact that you hate one of the most consistent ults in the game, and love one of the worst tells me how i should take your opinions.

Pharah and mercy are fine rn tho. Wdym?

Personal preference, bro.

I hope you realize if you revert mercy’s healing she will just become the only viable main healer again…

Sym is literally mostly about barriers so why not

Literally brig only need her sheild cooldowns reverted and she’s good she doesn’t need the sheild health back it makes her a little to strong and that’s just asking for more nerfs