The Devs did listen

McCree needed that buff but ok. Guess he can still remain the worst in the game

Thats your opinion right? I mean we got someone in here who thinks sym is the most op hero in the game, people can be wrong about stuff.

i get you are 1000 sr, but, arent you capable of shoting the 35 hp turrets?

lol what? do you even play or just troll the forums?

Also, I get my useless internet bragging rights points.

Devs are updating variables with minimal PTR balance testing to do balance changes, instead of doing full patches that require console recertification.

✅ Balance changes without patches

1 Like

Genji is fine for as long as nanoblade exists in its current form

Also, Soldier is fine
Moira is possibly still OP after this patch
Mercy is fine

Genji win rate at high levels is terrible. Soldier has zero purpose. Moira is very powerful with extremely low skill floor and ceiling, plus boring gameplay. Mercy is less powerful and lacks high skill impact moments.

Who else you want to tell me is fine that isn’t? I can name the well tuned heroes for you if you’re confused.

1 Like

Actually, yes. You are right. The last 3 patches have been 1.44. So, they aren’t changing the number unless they have to in order to avoid re-certification.

Solider has purpose, dont stress about genji winrates in high ranks, its meta based.

not when they’re all clumped in one spot or set up in a strategic way. otherwise, yea I can.

Great reasoning skills…

I mean you want every character to have the same winrate in every meta across all ranks? youre asking for the impossible.

Instead of downloading an entire new EXE file, they are just getting a tiny ducttape addition to the EXE file.

Kinda like running EXTRAGAMESETTINGS.INI after starting OVERWATCH.EXE

Don’t play a fallacy game? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Show me how a vast majority of players wants the changes you want to the heroes you listed.

1 Like

He doesn’t understand apparently

i wish they kept him i really like the idea

Actually it’s better than that.

They just changed the variables on the serverside. With zero changes to the clientside.

2 Likes

Based on double shield meta which just got pretty massively nerfed…

Based again on double shield meta which just got nerfed

Fun is subjective & her skill ceiling isn’t all that low. It takes considerable skill to know where to position & when to heal vs. attack to manage resources efficiently

A phat Rez changes the course of a game :man_shrugging:

I already picked out the ones that I think are in good spots based on todays patch

I didn’t list changes here. Stop stalking to the point you can’t keep your threads straight.

I know you didn’t.

You aren’t even making sense anymore, but that’s expected out of someone who says the things you’re saying.

You can’t show the truth of your claim. Fact. Get over it.

1 Like