The Ana Cabana (Ana Fans & Ana Mains Welcome): New Ana Legendary Skin! 8/6/2018

HOW HAS NO ONE QUOTED THIS YET.

1 Like

I know my stats are bad, itā€™s because when I first tried her I was horrendous with her, but I kept practicing because I wanted to play her. Now I donā€™t want to play at all. I thought I was safe in QP because I wouldnā€™t play her in comp, but apparently thatā€™s still triggering.

I just feel so done with this game now.

popping the biggest bottles

between hanzo and ana my biggest guilty pleasure niche picks are getting buffs and iā€™m here for it

1 Like

if this isnā€™t poggers, I donā€™t know what is.

Iā€™m genuinely so thrilled. I canā€™t wait to get full details!

2 Likes

which website did you use to see your stat?

I dunno what he used, probably Overbuff or my in-game stats. I know they are terrible, so I prefer not to look at them. I just figured I play her as long as I think she works, and if the team starts losing hard I usually switch to another healer. We were winning, so I didnā€™t really see a point doing it here.

By the way, when I didnā€™t switch before the game started he switched from tank to Widow on attackā€¦

Just here to say that the imminent rise of bunker/spam comp and the high amount of healing in the game means anaā€™s going to see a lot more use. ok, bye.

i already check your stat and not a bad stat for me. Maybe, you need some fresh air

This is the interesting part. It seems like theyā€™re testing more than just numbers tweaks.

1 Like

then after they decide that they find a good tuning for ana and go to live server after several test in PTR. NerfANA will be found in Forum general discussion and the famous thread in 1 month :see_no_evil::stopwatch::hear_no_evil::alarm_clock::speak_no_evil::timer_clock:

Iā€™m gonna start QP for the first time tonight. I will probably pick Mercy at first, then switch to Ana for some other plays. I was hoping the fact this isnā€™t compā€™ would allow me to play who I want without anyone complaining. Iā€™m a bit disappointed to see this isnā€™t the case. Oh well. Iā€™ll play whoever I want to play - and so should you! Though I understand itā€™s disheartening to be treated so badly because we choose to play a character in particular.

My favorite grandma! :blush:

Itā€™s nice of you to say, and I went and played some sports to get some of the anger I felt out of me. Ever since I was little Iā€™ve struggled with anything requiring coordination in my fingers, so to be told I would never get any better and that everyone talked about how bad I wasā€¦ it just hurt. I try to be nice and encouraging when I play, especially when itā€™s just QP, so I donā€™t understand why someone would use so much energy to only say negative things.

And experiencing this just as we are told about possible Ana buffsā€¦ it should have made me happy, but now just thinking about her has left a bad taste in my mouth.

Did anyone hear about jeff saying their looking into some improvements for ana :smiley:

so stoked for the buffs jfosg. dive is dead + triple sup meta. this ana mainā€™s in cloud9

Just curious, but did anyone catch the Stage 3 Finals of the Overwatch League?

Specifically the beginning of the Nepal map?

Really sad that it didnā€™t work. If I wasnā€™t drunk af and surrounded by boston fans I would have been screaming.

1 Like

I was talking some of my friends and when we saw JJonak on Ana, trying to get Nano Boost, failing at staying alive and then using a Nano Boost on Libero only for Libero to get gunned down in half a second, we just sighed.

If the NYXL (one of the best teams, if not THE best team at peeling) cannot cover Anaā€™s weaknessesā€¦then who can?

tbf he was playing pretty badly; you canā€™t do rambo Zen positioning on Ana and expect to get results when the main tank and main DPS are huddling in a corner. Heā€™s had better Ana moments.

2 Likes

Trueā€¦though part of that I feel was due to the design of Nepal: Village has a lot of corners and walls that block LoS, other than that he was a little too aggressive.

That said, Nano Boost is really a lackluster ultimate.