The 2018 Twitch Overwatch League All-Access Pass is now on sale for $14.99 USD

Hey everyone, as I was checking some features for another user, I discovered the 2018 Twitch All-Access Pass is now discounted at 14.99 USD (50% off its original retail value of $29.99 USD) for anyone who does not have it. While the 2018 season of Overwatch League is long over, this bundle comes with a lot of great Overwatch in-game items and Twitch exclusives. And with the upcoming patch (1.31) being tested in the PTR, you will eventually be able to get both Away and Home skins of each hero if you own the other (assuming there are no restrictions). So this means you get each of the following:

In-game items

• Lucio Dance Party emote (also available directly in-game for 200 OWL tokens)
  • Overwatch League Gray McCree skin (no away skin yet)
  • Overwatch League Gray Solider.76 skin (no away skin yet)
  • Overwatch League Gray Moira skin (no away skin yet)
  • Boston Uprising D.Va Away Skin (and the home skin when 1.31 comes out)
  • Seoul Dynasty Ana Away Skin (and the home skin when 1.31 comes out)
  • Shanghai Dragons Zayra Away Skin (and the home skin when 1.31 comes out)
  • London Spitfire Genji Away Skin (and the home skin when 1.31 comes out)
  • Dallas Fuel Sombra Away Skin (and the home skin when 1.31 comes out)
  • San Francisco Shock Lucio Away Skin (and the home skin when 1.31 comes out)
  • Florida Mayhem Widowmaker Away Skin (and the home skin when 1.31 comes out)
  • Los Angeles Valiant Orisa Away Skin (and the home skin when 1.31 comes out)
  • Los Angeles Gladiators Winston Away Skin (and the home skin when 1.31 comes out)
  • Philadelphia Fusion Reinhardt Away Skin (and the home skin when 1.31 comes out)
  • New York Excelsior Zenyatta Away Skin (and the home skin when 1.31 comes out)
  • Houston Outlaws Junkrat Away Skin (and the home skin when 1.31 comes out)
  • Los Angeles Gladiators Mercy Home Skin (and the away skin when 1.31 comes out)
  • Los Angeles Valiant Mercy Home Skin (and the away skin when 1.31 comes out)
  • Dallas Fuel Brigitta Home Skin (and the away skin when 1.31 comes out)
  • London Spitfire Moira Home Skin (and the away skin when 1.31 comes out)
  • Seoul Dynasty Reinhardt Home Skin (and the away skin when 1.31 comes out)
  • Philadelphia Fusion D.Va Home Skin (and the away skin when 1.31 comes out)
  • New York Excelsior Tracer Home Skin (and the away skin when 1.31 comes out)
  • Overwatch League Inaugural Season spray
  • Overwatch League Inaugural Season player icon

Twitch Rewards and Benefits (that are still available)

• 22 exclusive Twitch Emotes
  • 2 exclusive Twitch Badges
  • Access to exclusive video content about the making of the Overwatch league
  • Ad Free watching of all 2018 Overwatch League matches.

Important reminders
Remember you must link your BattleNet account to your Twitch account to receive these items and if you are a console player link your BattleNet account to your console account. If you own any of the listed skins, you will not be compensated in any way for duplicates (trust me I checked my PTR OWL token balance). The other Overwatch League gray skins (D.Va, Mercy, Genji, Tracer, Junkrat, Widowmaker, Hanzo) can only be obtained by cheering bits on the Overwatch League twitch channel and you should check out my Twitch Rewards Guide for details on how to do that.

That being said, this is now a pretty good deal for anyone who is looking to start an Overwatch League skin collection. I am not seeing any details, but I am guessing the 2018 All-Access Pass is not going to stick around for much longer, so I recommend anyone who hasn’t picked it up yet do so if they really want it.

Twitch

2 Likes

Good post, but this sale has been going on for a while now.

When did you notice it, I remember checking last in September and it was still full price.

1 Like

I don’t have a specific date at the top of my head, but I think that this sale started sometime between late September and Mid October. (Actually, I just checked it. It started around mid July, or more specifically, the seventeenth)

Fair enough, the purchase page for the Twitch All Access Pass is something I do not check often, so I kinda was surprised when I saw it. Still with the recent revelation of the new PTR patch now granting the away skin for all home skins owned (and all home skins for all away skins from the access pass owned), I discovered that this was now a very good deal for anyone who hasn’t gotten it before.

Get this garbage out of the game. Thanks.

3 Likes

Sorry that you don’t like it but many of us do.

1 Like

thanks for the heads up but when I was reading your list you have the Seoul Dynasty Ana away skin one listed 3 times

Realistically, the Overwatch Esports economy is focused around the PC platform because that truly is the most effective way to play Overwatch. While there are

Crud, I was using that to copy paste and edit the list. Now fixed.

1 Like

Sucks to be the people who bought it at full price.

Not entirely. A lot of the appeal of the pass came from the viewer, and that won’t carry over to the 2019 season.

Are you guaranteed all these in-game items if you buy the twitch pack?

As long as your Blizzard account is linked to your twitch account (and your console account linked to your Blizzard account if you’re on console), then yes

So its confirmed that we will get Away skins even w/o the Pass? So long as we have the Home skins?

Oh dang, I just bought the deal and it says it only lasts until the OWL 2019 season starts. So basically I only have it for a few months while there’s no matches? :frowning:

Do you know when the 2019 all-access pass will be available?

I have tried the past two days to purchase this. The only thing that keeps happening is $1 is taken from my bank account, then $1 is refunded to my bank account. I have no idea what I am doing wrong to make this purchase. All my info is correct and I have the funds. After I put all the info in and click to complete the purchase, nothing happens. I go to my bank account and see the $1 transactions and I get so confused.

Unfortunately for Twitch transactions, I cannot advise too much in detail. Are you able to make any other transactions on Twitch or Amazon using that payment method? That being said, I would recommend heading for Twitch Support for this inquiry:

https://help.twitch.tv/

Does this still work? Like when does the sale end?

Also, how do you get the stuff for cheering if you do buy it?

I am anticipating by the end of the year.

Yes, the cheerbit rewards do appear to still work, I strongly advise jumping on those by the end of the year as well. On that note, Twitch has a bits special right now (2500 for $25.00 USD).