Thank You, Aria Rose

cool

Fair enough, never took it seriously was just tryna see why would someone see me as an anti-mercy, imo I still don’t believe it’s false flagging depending on the intentions of the OP but like I said before there’s no way for me to figure out their true intentions, if they were pure then I’m sorry if not then that’s that.

2 Likes

You dont need to ress. everyone just two or three and its enough. What that means is that the initial fight must be won by conserving ults. which can putt your team in a disadvantage again ! To make it clear saving deadeye and dva bomb after the ress. happens.

Yes lets conpare a cult leader (something evil) to a girl who likes a hero in a video game.

Grow the hell up

2 Likes

Did you mention a specific person on these forums???

Permabanned OP, GG

Here’s one I came up with today:

“Double edge sword” mechanics make for some interesting choices.

Hero Feedback | Never Let Other People Silence Your Opinion - #14 by GreyFalcon-11737

For example:

2 Likes

lol mercy main cult leader, nice title.

1 Like

i dont see the difference? your here to protect your master and cult leader arnt you ?

1 Like

My problem is, what if their intention was genuinely to cause unrest? It still just reflects poorly on us as any third-party reading this thread title to subsequently discovering it it was hidden. If their intentions were malicious, it is absolutely not overt. Most people uninitiated to the “situation” are going to see a thank you post that was flagged by the community and think “wth” regardless of whether or not the flags were justified. That is not your fault at all and you were just doing what you believed was right, that is fine. I can see why you would believe what you believe. It is just the image it paints is a bad one, in my personal opinion.

But whatevs, that did not slow down this crazy train one bit.

1 Like

It’s something you have to deal with, with every single hero in the game (almost?)

Do they have trans? Should we make them pop it now with dragonblade or expand our graviton surge and risk it?

Do they have earthshatter? Should we push now with our nano boost or are they gonna stop us?

Nothing applies to Mercy. Do they have ults? Doesn’t matter valkyrie doesn’t counter ultimates and it’s not a threat either… nobody’s asking themselves ‘‘Should we push or are they gonna use valkyrie?’’ nobody cares.

Do they have res? Should I keep my deadeye or try and get picks with it right now or push them away with it?

Do they have deadeye? (or whatever ultimate) Should I rez these two/three allies or is he gonna use it? Should I wait for him to expand his ult or are we gonna lose the fight if I don’t? They might counter it.

Etc. You get the point.
No more mind games regarding Mercy no matter on which team.

Mercy valks: we push (your team)
Mercy valks: we play normally… we just can’t kill mercy easily. (their team)

I’ve written a post clarifying this issue that people seem to have in lots of detail in case anyone is interested.

Everybody can have his/her own opinion and being harassed like Aria is now because of that Opinion is just cruel nobody should experience that.

She is not hurting anyone nor did She ever tried to. (as far as I know) mostly She tries her best to stay friendly and positive about everything (or it at least seems like it from the outside) and that’s something I deeply respect her for!
There are a lot of anti-mercy-mains and some of them also make yt videos does she call them a cult leader? No, she doesn’t.

This statement goes for everyone here that and on the Forums that is Toxic or is harassing somebody because of there opinion (or anything else actually) stay positive and try to communicate like normal humans THANKS

@RosenAria

I’m taking the time now to watch some of your videos to give you more specific feedback on ways to try and improve your videos to hopefully appeal to more people / maybe cut back on dramas that has become more and more present on the forums (this thread being uh. Evidence enough lol).

I will try to post my thoughts in a concise organized manner (hopefully) before D&D starts tonight.

1 Like

mhm gotcha gotcha yeah I get your point.

1 Like

I appreciate it. :slight_smile:

Also appreciate it! xD

They did multiple times,

when your a youtuber with a 100k follower base and u say stuff like this.

1 Like

Meanwhile, “got dps mains are so stupid lmao trash players”.

“Wait… Mercy isn’t meta? SHE WAS ONLY META FOR 2 YEARS THOUGH?”

6 Likes

You are comparing not so powerful skills with a res… its the strongest skill in the game because it negates good plays and instantly deletes mistakes your teammates have made. Trans is a def. ultimate that can be negated by an Ana grenade also its very challenging to pop it at the right time if someone wants to bait it out of you. Either way McCree has a suicide button more so than an ult. So I dont see how he can reliably counter it without being fried. Its not just something to think about, its the nature of the game that makes that skill very hard to manage and one of the reasons mercy was a must pick for so long.

2 Likes

The Devs on the forums are honestly power hungry, and anything negative said about them/ow just gets shutdown… shame really… the game itself i still love, but the people in the background have seem to have changed since i started… its almost like a looming cloud right behind me that i can feel but cant see yet… sad

So the super negative, whiny, insulting, toxic community doesn’t play any part into that feeling of yours? lol