Thank You, Aria Rose

I know you’ve been getting a lot of heat on these forums, so I hope you read this. On behalf of Mercy mains, I would like to thank you. Thank you for being a driving force of this movement to bring back our hero. Thank you for creating content to vocalize our side of the argument, so others can get a glimpse into the struggles we face. Thank you for not being scared to call out the devs and anti-mercy’s on their mistreatment of us. Thank you for creating a safe space for us Mercy mains to vent in your comments without fear of being judged. Thank you for everything, and I hope that your content stays strong, even after the devs (hopefully) fix our hero.
We love you :heart:

280 Likes

Awww, thank you for such a kind hearted post. <3

156 Likes

How nice of you. :heart:

25 Likes

I used to main Mercy and I watch Aria’s videos out of hope that the devs will finally fix our angel so I can come back to her

43 Likes

Agreed, they do a huge part in putting themselves on the line in order to cover issues that other people wouldn’t (in fear of being “hated” by the community).

Thank you Aria for continuing to do what you do. Without you, there would certainly be a lot less people seeing both sides of what the community deals with and the issues of Mercy’s current state.

#HeroesNeverDie #RevertMercy

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

46 Likes

yes :ok_hand:t6: slay :clap:t6: skinny :lips: legend :eyes:
aria :new_moon_with_face: rose :rose:

28 Likes

Although Ariarose probably gets more heat/hate on these fourms. i still really appreciate what she and also titanium have/are doing to try and get things done for our favorite angel hero. so thank you so much! and despite what some people might say keep up the awesome work

36 Likes

Anyone with enough intelligence to call out the developers is a positive force in my opinion. I remember when some of the other big YouTubers were not afraid of it until they were peppered with privileges.

44 Likes

Everyone calls out the devs these days. Are you serious?

37 Likes

Who is Aria Rose? I have been seen post with that name…but i don’t know who she is

3 Likes

They’re a very opinionated Mercy main who talks down to their fellow community members, the devs, and anyone who disagrees with her. Her cause is just, but she is very toxic in doing so.

120 Likes

a youtuber! just search up Aria Rose in youtube and you’ll find her :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Oh…i know now… Thank you…i remember her now…

12 Likes

This is a thank you post, not an invitation to trash on her. Stop.

29 Likes

You’re going to get a lot of people that are going to be upset about this thread, don’t worry about it, you don’t have to discuss with them. ^^

36 Likes
5 Likes

don’t click on this mercy garbage then lmao

27 Likes

I’m not talking trash, I’m speaking my opinion. If you don’t like it, don’t look at it.

65 Likes

Sorry to spam this but I made this thread in base of the recent events that have been occurring…

2 Likes

you’re not getting your huge rez capabilities back.
drop it.
like all these mercy mains with no valid arguement to bring it back have been at it for months, get over it.

48 Likes