Thank You, Aria Rose

by having her not changed at all and i report you for harassment/stalking/brigading

2 Likes

Make me forum moderator for one day i will ban every whiny “i main this please fix my main” let my self be fired and bam forums back to normal.

How could McCree be countered by using deadeye during resurrect? Does he not have a teammates or two? It’s probably just mercy with 1-2 alive players on her team.

How am I comparing not so powerful skills with res? I’m litterally comparing every other ults in the game with it. It’s NOT the most powerful ability. People on your team cannot move and they become vulnerable at the exact same moment everytime, all at the same time.

If mercy had a cast time on the ultimate resurrect, there wouldn’t be any problem as it’s counterable before AND after. You’re telling me no one has the power to align dink-dink headshots on players unable to move for 2 seconds (placing their cursor on their heads for the right moment. I know they’re invuln while not moving) or use ONE ult to negate everything mercy did?

Yes, she’s negating picks, but it’s easy to negate the res itself like it is right now as an ability. You think it’s healtier for the game to have a button-pressed pick cancellation every 30 seconds? If they wanna keep resurrect, they should balance it from a fair point: a strong ultimate. Because resurrect wasn’t weak, but it wasn’t the end of the world.

The inherent problem is that the community is so negative, whiny, and “toxic” because of the developer’s actions. If you cultivate an environment where you are transparent and tell the community that you are listening and if there are problems, you will address them… and instead of doing that, you do whatever THIS is. Well, it was to be expected. Oh, and when you cater to whining, people are going to whine. It is a mess they themselves created and despite most gaming communities mirroring one another, I have never quite seen one in the same vein as Overwatch because most developers are, at the very least, consistent. Once you lose that consistency is when these problems start developing.

No im here to stand up for a person you’re degrading who did nothing, enjoy your forum ban!

did nothing, hmmmmm… and ya enjoying my suspension very much :slight_smile:

I will stand up for the devs if treated WRONG

Are you seriously saying resurrect is not the most powerful ability in the game, the the ability that if your team didn’t have and the other team did you just straight up lose the game, are you seriously this delusional. This applies to both pre rework and post rework res because they both had zero counter play to them while everyother ultimate does, it only fair to compare res to another ultimate if that other ultimate has a 100% success rate when that hero presses q and literally only Mercy has ever had that.

I appreciate your kindness. <3 But don’t worry about me! They’re just aggressive trolls, it’s best to ignore them.

1 Like

i also appreciate your kindness when in your last video you said me suu and sarah and some other had a brain :kissing_heart:

keep up the good work.

He has teammates thats not the point my dear fellow. Its that one button negates his ult very easily above that he needs line of sight to do it, which for a character like McCree is very dangerous and unreliable when he is a walking dink my head guy. You are probably talking about a 5 man ress. or something ? She dosent need to ress 5, 2 is enough to make her ult OP. Again im going to ask you the same thing you did to me which is btw not important in the first place in order to address if an ult is op or not. Well dosent mercy have teammates ? Its not what can save you or what can kill you when you are using ress. im judging an ability on how hard it is to pull of and how much VALUE you bring to your team as an individual hero !

@RosenAria

I’m currently watching your in depth guide over Mercy as a character over the course of the game, and watched the two most recent videos before this one.

A couple things to note as a couple thing that might go a long way.

1. Breathe. Seriously, so far it sounds like you’re giving yourself very little time to actually take a moment before continuing on. I’m imagining this has to be difficult for you on your end, but could also potentially come across reading from a script or feeling like it’s being forced on people. I think, just taking a moment or two to pause will not only make things (hopefully) easier on you, but also easier for your viewers. A lot of people want time to digest what is being told to them, and speaking too quickly can come across as feeling unnatural or forced (even if that is how you normally speak). It’s minor, but I think it might help.
  2. So far, you’re coming across as really passive aggressive. Which I can totally understand, as Blizz has done a lot to push people away over the past two years from when they first started. I think toning it back a little bit and keeping to the facts, when mixed with the first suggestion, might help make people more willing to listen to what you have to say, as what you’re saying isn’t exactly wrong, but the opinion can come across as if you’re right and there’s no alternative even if that isn’t the case. And I don’t actually believe that to be the case after talking to you in earlier in the thread.

I think these are both minor but important changes you could potentially make without too much effort on your part. I don’t want to suggest any massive changes, as I’m certain you don’t want to push any of your current viewers away.

2 Likes

Appreciate it! I’ll keep these in mind to practice for my next videos. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m sorry, is Zenyatta not a guaranteed ultimate when he presses Q? What about soldier 76’s visor, is it harder to use? Self-destruct? Oh excuse me, D.va has to press her shift before, you’re right.

It’s pretty unfair to say that if you didn’t have a mercy you lost the game. It’s true only right after the rework which nobody asked for.

I’ve won plenty of games against a Mercy without one and it’s not uncounterable. I litterally wrote plain and simple examples on how you’re supposed to counter resurrect.

Is it so hard to believe you would have to counter an ultimate after its use? You counter other ults while they’re used. You can’t do anything when lucio uses sound barrier if you don’t have a sombra. You just gotta damage through it or wait it out. Are you automatically losing without sombra?

Is resurrect really all that different? It gives full HP to your teammates. This means 150 HP for tracer, 200 HP for general squishies etc while sound barrier provides virtually 750 HP to everyone.

Is sound barrier broken? No because a counter exists but you don’t NEED it. Resurrect existed with plenty of counters after it was used. You’re the delusional one if you don’t think this is true.

I know you wanted to express your thanks and appreciation for a player who did something important (idk exactly), but i fear could fall in personality cult. Being know as the Mei-Gathread guy i never pretended to get treated as someone special, instead i said thanks to many players who did something important for the Mei-Gathread or the support they gave to it

Mercy can resurrect one person every thirty seconds right now with now effort on her part and no skill involved. You’re telling me that resurrecting only two people at the same time is broken for an ULTIMATE?

It brings value of course, but it’s not OP. You know it’s basically a TP from spawn + a full HP healing. This is a total of 200 HP for any squishie, for example. Is Zenyatta broken with his 300 HPS ultimate? Is Lucio OP because he can give 750 shields? Nobody complains about them, but for whatever reason it’s a total abusive system for Mercy.

You’re gonna tell me using trans or sound barrier is harder because it’s preemptive, and while I agree, you can’t possibly think Mercy has a dead brain and can use it whenever. She has to live longer than her teammates in a fight while being the most focused hero in the game.

Slap a 0.8 cast time on resurrect like sound barrier and believe me it’ll be the same thing and nobody’s gonna complain at all.

can i be in your next video too ? last time u did i shared it with all my friends, win win right ?

Zens ult is counterable it’s literally blocked by line of sight and Shields as well as anti nades and you know just straight up damage, you would know this if didn’t only care about Mercy. Every other ultimate had counter play, Mercy mass res didn’t even need line of sight for you to get 100% value from it, like i said you’re delusional of you think an ultimate that had no limitations isn’t the best ult in the game.

Just fyi because I don’t think you know this but ever support ult in the game requires line of sight.

They started to give her los fixes before the rework, and they could have easily added more counterplay. With this Mercy, there is nothing that can be altered unless they get rid of E rez.

2 Likes

Hey I’m back, what has happened :3?

Not much, not much xD