Thank You, Aria Rose

No, I want you to suffer. >:D

22 Likes

If you are sick of hearing about it you should just stop coming to the forums because we aren’t stopping until this sh*t gets fixed. If you are so happy with the state of the game, why aren’t you in the game playing and enjoying an Overwatch with nerfed-to-death Mercy and let us complain in peace?

And if you think we have “no excuse” to ask for a revert, go watch Aria’s videos, write down everything you disagree with and make a post countering her arguments? We would all love to have a discussion about it, instead of having you here mad at us and pissing everywhere. Argument more and whine less, please and thank you.

17 Likes
4 Likes

This! They act like they hate all of these Mercy threads, but they know for a fact that commenting will start up a debate with a few other people. They want the attention!

10 Likes

So the forums would be better if it was one giant hive mind with no differing opinions? Is that what you’re saying?

Look, I’ve said multiple times that I don’t mind Mercy getting a rework… but that doesn’t mean I have to agree with all of your guys’ opinion on Mass Resurrect. I loathed that ultimate and I hope it never comes back.

I have nothing against Mercy mains but when certain individuals are so toxic to other people to the point where they have to make a separate post to apologize to the community for thanking the devs, there’s a problem. I’m not okay with it and if you are okay with that, then you’re supporting the divide in this community. Crap like that does not fly with me.

24 Likes

www. overbuff. com/heroes

This week for ALL tiers ;

Mercy 5th place ; 48% Win rate vs Ana 49% win rate (High mechanical skill hero vs Potato lowest skill hero )

Seems pretty balanced.

Now on Grandmaster tier (A tier that I believe none of these people belongs)

Ana ; most picked character with 54% win rate
Mercy ; 2% pick rate with 50% win rate

Mercy is completely fine in terms of how is she is played now in fact on all tiers she is around on the same win rate than Ana.

6 Likes

No, that’s not what I’m saying.

Blizzard focusing on stats alone is what completely screwed up her rework.

4 Likes

It sure seems like it whenever anyone disagrees with any of your posts.

9 Likes

Mercy isnt getting reverted though. You guys are all just screaming at someone who has already stopped listening.

5 Likes

Ha, potato is right! I’ve been high as a kite on my surgery meds and I’ve been winning games left and right as Mercy. It’s been a good time! :potato:

1 Like

What you ”seem” to think my words mean is not relevant if I clarify it for you.

We try and be civil and respectful when debating topics, but when people act rude in the comments and expect to be treated with respect… well, you see why they’re responding like that.

8 Likes

Everyone is like

25 Likes

Should we be comparing a mechanically challenging hero to a hero that barely requires any? If anything Ana and Mercy’s winrate shouldn’t be similar. Mercy’s winrate should be way higher than Ana in lower tiers and slightly low in higher tiers. Mercy having similar winrates to Ana in all tiers is not good balancing.

I think they were talking about those who call Mercy mains a cult, not those with different opinions.

If you’re talking about that Pineapple thing, people weren’t upset at him, they were upset at someone else who posted in his thread. He then lied about my video to get attention, and when called out added a disclaimer.

9 Likes

The problem is
-you’re ONLY punishing other forumgoers by “not stopping until it gets fixed”

5 Likes

Oh,
forgive me for going completely off topic here, but I had this nagging feeling…
The reason why Tom Powers can’t reply is because is a Mod, not the balance team.

Devs should be on more tho

2 Likes

Have you ever heard of treat others the way you want to be treated? Don’t stoop to their level! Always remain respectful and steadfast and you’ll win any argument!

1 Like

Hey Aria! I’m not a Mercy main, but I’ve been watching your channel and I enjoy your content and largely agree with everything you brought to the table. Although there’s a lot of needless toxicity towards Mercy mains, know that there’s also us that are on your side.

Honestly, since she’s the worst “primary healer” right now, I think she should be hilariously reclassed as a Healer/DPS hybrid.

7 Likes