Thank You, Aria Rose

Why am I not surprised? The 5 people who liked your comment, I predicted with ease.

15 Likes

Tell that to the poor guy who got his thank you post locked… I don’t really care about the mercy situation and really hope you guys get what you want out of all this but people are getting caught in the crossfire now.

13 Likes

You’re a very nice person and I hope you join the Brigitte spaghetti movement sometime

4 Likes

What’s, like, the tea behind this

2 Likes

No one mentioned rez, what are you even on about?
Also, no valid argument?

I will support your spaghetti cause. >:D

We’ve talked about this, I never even mentioned the dude. He straight up lied and then tried to cover it up with a disclaimer.

21 Likes

Hard to have a valid argument when angry kids in this forum write off everything you say as an opinion and every stat you pull is innacurate…We could say the sky is blue and you guys would tell us we are wrong.

30 Likes

I hope Brigitte will get a spaghetti emote in an event this year. It would make me so happy

5 Likes

Thinks about how much better the forums would be without certain individuals.

12 Likes

Now this, I can get behind! It’s be so cute if she had a plate of spaghetti and then when she went to go for a meatball it would slide off the plate and she’s make a : / face!

AH SO CUTE!

4 Likes

Same, but you know we are all still here right? Until they spread out general discussion, I’ve embrassed all sides. I SUPPORT EVERYONE! You want to revert? Cool! You want to not revert? Cool!

:sun_with_face:

3 Likes

Funny really. I don’t see why you had to bring up the revert argument in this thread. After all, it has nothing to do with the thread in question.

2 Likes

Um… I was gonna comment but… Uh…

12 Likes

i don’t care if mercy mains are asking for change elsewhere, but i constantly hear about bringing back mass rez and using stats to make an argument is not a valid excuse to do so. my pet peeve about this arsenal of mercy mains are them realizing that things change for balance not to cause them depression because their favorite hero is worse. there are people against mercy changes as well, devs do work for a median, you people need to wait and stop lol.

7 Likes

My thoughts exactly! It doesn’t matter, regardless of what people think. We can be civil and get through this storm together, after all Halloween is right around the corner and typically with big updates come big changes/announcements!

4 Likes

“Bring back our hero”

xD???

She dominated the game more than any other character since game release for a year and now that she is finally balanced and others supports are getting played these people wants Mercy to be buffed in less than a month?

404 logic no found.

35 Likes

Thank’s for clearing it up, but I don’t recommend making controversial jokes in a controversial thread (which this has apparently turned into because people are talking about Mercy changes again)

6 Likes

She’s passionate about something that she likes. She takes time to get her thoughts out there.

Sure there are times I find her speaking with more emotionally fueled intentions but then again who doesn’t?

(I know I raged and spewed stuff I still regret posting both here and the old forums but meh, past is past)

I mean I like to listen/watch/read things that people have to say in regards to heroes they like.

Been popping into the Bastion thread more and I don’t play him. (Blizzard y u no take care of ur obvs Disney Princess you got here?)

Watch a lot of Symm players on youtube and their reactions to her rework.

I guess what I’m trying to get here is that…I like her content. I may not always agree with it but I don’t mind hearing her out.

13 Likes

Not balanced. Looks underpowered.

4 Likes

tbh im a dps main and i agree with most of what aria says. But i dont agree with her saying mercy is harder than snipers and stuff. thats about it though she makes good points.

4 Likes

No offense but I literally can not listen to a 30 minute video with your voice.
It gives me a headache.
Could you summarize it please :smiley:?
Thanks

7 Likes