Thank You, Aria Rose

You are comparing private discussions i have had with my mercy main friends & basically saying I’m not allowed to give my feedback because i don’t understand because i’m not a mercy main…

How about you grow up & stop trying to argue in such a pathetically childish manner.

It’s just a pun with her name, get over it, it’s not a big deal. You can make fun of my name too, I won’t call you facist for it.

1 Like

didn’t you just re-define the word? It just sounds like you’re adding naz1 connotations to the word, that’s all. If that wasn’t your intention, you don’t need to worry about a thing.

Making a pun with her name isn’t the problem…
Is calling her that she is part of that infamous group…

So basically delete every pro mercy post lol

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Hopefully, Blizzard doesn’t have such an opinion of Mercy. If so, i guess Paladins is the second best thing.

Again reported you for trolling. Have a nice day :slight_smile:

Dont fall for that SJW trick where they call u a n@zi and you have to defend your self just ignore there low attempt.

1 Like

False flagging I see. Nonetheless, have a nice day. :heart:

You are literally Bringing up comments from threads days old to try and harrass me that’s called trolling. Leave me alone loser.

When did i ever say that to u

All opinions are valid. Only thing im mad about is the fact that by me simply stating im a mercy maim K apparently hurt my argument. Not because of my opinions or points or reasons but just because i play hero

That and the cult thing

But i never used the " ur a mercy main u dont know"

Context exists, don’t play dumb. Also, we’re talking about someone who commented on my video who, again, made a comment that was well detailed about the company and what they thought, not a blatant insult like you did.

1 Like

I mean they have been locking mercy threads forever now. So its clear that they do

Harass? I’m merely pointing out hypocritical comments. Sorry, you see that as harassment. I can assure you, that wasn’t my intent.

If all opinions are valid why did you try and shut mine down by likening me to a closest racist who says they aren’t racist because they have ethnic friends? :thinking:

It’s. a. joke.

I’m not calling her anything seriously. Of course she’s not a n4z1 and we both know it.

Idk what to add honestly, if you’re just going to be offended by nothing then be my guest, fair warning tho, I’m far from being the meanest person and if something so insignificant has this effect on you, then respecfully, you should toughen up a little bit.

1 Like

A nice little quote.

Angry people who can’t take a joke have no idea how hilarious they are to those of us who can

Guess the Briggite causing 9/11 is just a joke as well then. :confused: Clearly, she didn’t, after all.

(some guy made a thread saying that brig caused 9/11)

1 Like

Just because im trying to say that i belive you are wrong doesnt mean you are objectively wrong and dont have a valid opinion