Thank You, Aria Rose

They’re a very opinionated Mercy main who talks down to their fellow community members, the devs, and anyone who disagrees with her. Her cause is just, but she is very toxic in doing so.

120 Likes

a youtuber! just search up Aria Rose in youtube and you’ll find her :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Oh…i know now… Thank you…i remember her now…

12 Likes

This is a thank you post, not an invitation to trash on her. Stop.

29 Likes

You’re going to get a lot of people that are going to be upset about this thread, don’t worry about it, you don’t have to discuss with them. ^^

36 Likes
5 Likes

don’t click on this mercy garbage then lmao

27 Likes

I’m not talking trash, I’m speaking my opinion. If you don’t like it, don’t look at it.

65 Likes

Sorry to spam this but I made this thread in base of the recent events that have been occurring…

2 Likes

you’re not getting your huge rez capabilities back.
drop it.
like all these mercy mains with no valid arguement to bring it back have been at it for months, get over it.

48 Likes

Why am I not surprised? The 5 people who liked your comment, I predicted with ease.

15 Likes

Tell that to the poor guy who got his thank you post locked… I don’t really care about the mercy situation and really hope you guys get what you want out of all this but people are getting caught in the crossfire now.

13 Likes

You’re a very nice person and I hope you join the Brigitte spaghetti movement sometime

4 Likes

What’s, like, the tea behind this

2 Likes

No one mentioned rez, what are you even on about?
Also, no valid argument?

I will support your spaghetti cause. >:D

We’ve talked about this, I never even mentioned the dude. He straight up lied and then tried to cover it up with a disclaimer.

21 Likes

Hard to have a valid argument when angry kids in this forum write off everything you say as an opinion and every stat you pull is innacurate…We could say the sky is blue and you guys would tell us we are wrong.

30 Likes

I hope Brigitte will get a spaghetti emote in an event this year. It would make me so happy

5 Likes

Thinks about how much better the forums would be without certain individuals.

12 Likes

Now this, I can get behind! It’s be so cute if she had a plate of spaghetti and then when she went to go for a meatball it would slide off the plate and she’s make a : / face!

AH SO CUTE!

4 Likes

Same, but you know we are all still here right? Until they spread out general discussion, I’ve embrassed all sides. I SUPPORT EVERYONE! You want to revert? Cool! You want to not revert? Cool!

:sun_with_face:

3 Likes