Thank You, Aria Rose

i wouldn’t ever tell u to ignore someone for there opinion that right is yours to do as u wish, this is your master and cult leader controlling u.

We just started bombarding him with stats and then he just said “I am just pretty annoyed that this Megathread is in mys desktop for months, while Sombra hasn’t any kind of thread” then we just said that it would be much easier if he makes a megathread, but he started b@tching xD

I’m surprised there isn’t a Sombra megathread (That I’ve seen). I’ve heard from a lot of Sombra mains, so I think they have a decently sized fanbase!

Nope, it is my decision, and she is right, I have been educated by my family, but my morals just kick in like I said, so I going to control myself much better for now on. Bye

Real quick, not related to mercy (since we both know where we stand), are you bothered by the Sombra skin? If so why?

The skin is going to be released in 2019

I was, but after seeing that they might be releasing them next year, not so much anymore. If they don’t release it though, it does suck because it’s a legendary and not just a recolor. I don’t personally think that’s fair, just like the Lucio emote.

Can u please type the exact words what she said in this part of her OWN video.

From 1.08 to 1.25?

If you have the balls to defend her just type out what she said.

That’s fair. I personally don’t mind it, but it’s good that they’ll be releasing it.

Yeah, I can see both sides since it is Blizzcon and it’s once a year, unlike OWL where it was just kinda like wtf. I think it’s actually a big step for Bliz to release these next year though, so props to them.

Moving halfway is generously false. People could move around 1 meter and could not use any abilities or fire anything during these frames.

Also I can see you’re just going to repeat yourself saying resurrect doesn’t have any counter and that it’s just vastly superior.

I have proven otherwise, I have named the counters and every possibility, I even compared resurrect’s counters with sound barrier and such and I can’t see any form of real argument that proves otherwise on your side.

Let me just stop right here as it’s a waste of time trying to talk to you.

You can say I’m the thick headed prick here but I’ve given my fair share of arguments and you can’t say anything appart from ‘‘resurrect has no counter’’ so I won’t answer as it’s not needed.

I believe I’m in the right here. Good day/evening to you.

Can u help me out ? since i am a troll when i do it,

could u listen to what she says from 1.08 to 1.25 in her latest vid ? she simply wont comment on this.

smh very sad like honestly you sound so dumb

wel she called people like u brainless :slight_smile: yet you miss it.

Her explaining that the idea of Mercy mains being a cult is a bad thing representation of the community ?

Which, she isn’t wrong about. I call them a cult when I’m clowning around. In the end it’s just a vocal community, one of the only two (next to D.Va.)

This gives it the feeling of a cult, or a Hive. In the end, Mercy and D.Va mains make up most of the forums, and they’re also the most vocal.

Ana is a must pick now. I’m sick of the Ana meta, she needs to be nerfed.

The whole cult/cultist thing is giving me high school flashbacks when people would spend a week using the “newest burn” they heard from a ComedyCentral Roast.

Did a video need to be made on it? No, there really was no real need for one in my opinion; but again her choice on what content she makes.

its not what i mean, if you listen very closely and when u type it out you see how she actually thinks about the people that follow her.

see the problem with this is nerfs dont solve everything ana was so niche for so long , the reason shes strong is because people know how to use her just like widow , probably the best dps in the game yet her skill floor is super high making up for that fact that she can one shot any squishy

I don’t see it. 1:08-1:25? Type out a transcript, maybe I’ll see what you mean.