ATTENTION: You do not need to buy the virtual ticket to get the Sombra skin

https://blizzcon.com/en-us/news/22484225

Luckily, for those who only wanted the ticket for the skin, you will be able to request a refund for the virtual ticket if you purchased the virtual ticket within 24 hours.
You can request for a refund here:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/games/overwatch/914

22 Likes

Good. I hope everyone requests a refund for the tickets.

Just tune in for free for the opening ceremony.

The individual panels will be uploaded to youtube within the hour of them being streamed.

1 Like

As long as that doesnā€™t prompt them to be like ā€œNahā€¦ making them free loses us to much cash with all them refundsā€

1 Like

Itā€™s almost as if screeching about it before Blizzard even releases any details about their promotional items was a waste of energy.

12 Likes

Nah, not a waste at all. This sends them a message. Like, it might be the same exact message that we have been sending; however, these companies need repetition to check themselves before they wreck themselves.

2 Likes

Yeah. The message of for the love of god people why do you listen to rumormills before we even officially announce anything.

8 Likes

And they called it a scamā€¦
Well done Blizz, you showed those people who jumped the gun :clap:

2 Likes

ā€œavailable separatelyā€

ā€¦for $20 each! yay!

Can I get a TLDR of how to get it without the icky ticket then?

ā€œFurther details will be announced at a later dateā€

Heck.

I say that but I know full well tons of people will pay for the ticket regardless.

They want to support Blizzard. They want the instant HD streams. etc. And more power to them. If you genuinely want to shower Blizzard with money, good on you.

Iā€™d like them to stop, but itā€™s their money and I have no right to tell them otherwise.

In the end, Iā€™m just glad the folks who only wanted the skin will have an alternative.

1 Like

I bet they are are going to announce the new Diablo game and one of the Diablo game collectorā€™s edition digital rewards will be this skin

2 Likes

Gib Blizzcon Winston. Pweese.

恤 ā—•_ā—• ą¼½ć¤ GIB BLIZZCON WINSTON 恤 ā—•_ā—• ą¼½ć¤

Still bought mine because I play WoW and Hearthstone and wanted cool goodies

2 Likes

Now the question is where they going to do this in the first place or has all the complaints forced them to do it?
We will never know.

1 Like

Probably was gonna do it anyways, people donā€™t give blizzard enough credit

Ill remain sceptical :stuck_out_tongue:

Thatā€™s my favorite fully evolved starter Pokemon

Oh wow, they actually took a step back from their greed and decided to offer it separately. Now the question remains how much this thing will cost.