Symmetra should be able to refund her abilities

Symmetra should be able to destroy her own creations to reset their cooldowns or give a percentage of ult charge.

5 Likes

holy crap just play the hero i cant believe the number of excuses ppl will make up for why they cant win as a broken no skill hero anymore

ur turrets now have more HP than a junkrat trap so nobody ever destroys them because it will never matter and will get them killed doing it and all u can do is cry about how hard it is to play the hero when it literally just plays itself

1 Like

Found the silver player.

Okay first of all symmetra is known as a throw pick, second of all Junkrat trap has 100 health hand symms turrets have 30 health like dude study before making an argument.

6 Likes

fun fact: 90% of forum posters are Silver or Gold, which means that you routinely make a visit back to Silver because statistically speaking players generally do not climb.

congratulations, you just played yourself

it is when you play it on every mode of every map and expect the enemy team to be dumb enough to lose a 6v5 on control

1 Like

I never said I couldn’t win.

Symmetra was never “broken”. She was underpowered before this rework.

Simply untrue. Turret have 30hp. Even if their health was combined it would only be 90hp. A Junkrat trap has 100hp.

If you don’t destroy them it’s your own fault if you die to them. Ignoring them won’t make them go away. Is 30hp too much for you?

I never said it was hard to play Symmetra and I never “cried”.

As you said above, “just play the hero” and you will find this to be untrue.

5 Likes

When you’re M - top 500 representing strong with Symmetra. Then talk because otherwise players are bored with Jeff and Overwatch developers going almost on a 6 month hiatus with Symmetra. Jeff even realized 3.0 was a rush rework so what’s your advice to Jeff? Let me guess another smart remark? Go figure…

Seems reasonable, but not enough.

dude symmetra is even more cancerous than she used to be lmao the only people who are complaining are the people that want their 32m laser leash back

Gold and plat. Not silver and gold.

I actually see Plat players less often than I see Diamond Junkrats.

Symmetra never had a “32m laser leash”. It wasn’t difficult to walk away from a 7m beam hero with no mobility.

You seem to be very toxic and angry right now. This thread is meant for calm and respectful discussion on ways to improve or change Symmetra. Please leave before you cause more harm.

3 Likes

You’re barking, but not showing.

1 Like

dude like i need to do anything to please some silver player on a forum lmao, if i was top 500 next it’d be that i’m not married to jennifer aniston and don’t own a porsche lmao

I mean if you want to talk big about Symmetra. it would be best you show how it’s done so rank silver players would know how to use her properly. I’m not a silver rank nor ever been one because I float around Diamond - Masters ranking. I wish I could go up higher, but I notice it gets a bit worse so Diamond - Master is an okay rank status for me.

Firstly, rank should not invalidate the opinions of many people. Secondly, I’m actually a high master/low GM player. There is video evidence of me in a top 500 game below. My name is different because I play on ps4. My profile is private, but you might see the same name if you try to view my profile. Edit: I just logged out to check if this is true, it is. My profile icon updated because of this.

Was*

What? She recently got a range, charge rate, tick rate, etc. Changes.

i like the fact that these symm haters blatantly state some stuff as fact like

turrets (30 x 3 = 90) have more health than rats trap (100) and 2.0 beam with (7m) has (32m) like what version of OW are you playing?

It sucks when you place a bad TP as Symm.

TP could be self-destructible. The c/d reset would have to be partial and variable, depending on how long the TP was down for. Environmental kills of the TP could also partially refund (for ex. railing break, payload rollover). (Side note: teammates should have ways to tell how long TP has left…)

One issue is that Symm could easily bait out abilities from enemies by placing and resetting TP. Symm TP often forces awareness and respect (unlike turrets).

Perhaps one condition could be–similar to Torb turret–that if the TP is engaged in combat (i.e. taking damage, or had taken damage recently) then it is NOT refundable until out-of-combat again.

I don’t think Symm turrets should be refundable. It’d be a pain to max/min them from Symm’s perspective, and they’re not all that meaningful to begin with (and really shouldn’t be taking up power in her kit).

I also think giving ult charge is a non-starter, and obviously so.

Well, Torb can so why not Symmetra? Torb can also generate ULT charge while his damaging ULT is on the field. :thinking:

Torb also has a golden hammer. :thinking:

1 Like

Whats broken snd no skill about sym? Please tell me. She actually is one of the highest critical thinking heros in the game. Belive it or not her gun does require aim as well.