Symmetra should be able to refund her abilities

Recently? Two single buffs that are ineffective. I mean feel free to represent Sym at higher rank. Just make sure you have a group to tolerate your presence when playing Sym. You bring positive thoughts, but it all goes to the mud when statistics and feedback shows it’s not valid. Bad enough Jeff came to an conclusion about it a month or two ago, but I bet you wanna argue on that as well.

Longer range and faster charge both made her effective at longer ranges and against higher health targets.

I can’t really find any stats that show this though…

Probably because it’s in the mud.

How effective? How far? To what extent? Did she become a favorable pick? Is she desired by the majority? Is she desired by developers? or are you barking lies again? I want results. I don’t want a false prophet.

Wow dude, you really just made a laughing stock of yourself.

Sym should have her old gun and shield back

Go to youtube and look at recent sym videos then.

Hm. I don’t think this would be a good idea because it would remove the punishing aspect of misplacing or misusing her abilities, therefore reducing the gap between a “good” sym player and a “bad” sym player.

More importantly, where can I get that patch?

1 Like

Well then they need to fix bugs that occur when she tries to place those creations given how putting TP on a ledge requires more time than just walking up to it and turrets stick to walls where your cursor didn’t even aim

Where is Torbs punishment for placing a turret in a wrong place? Oh right he can destroy it and build it somewhere else for a reduced cooldown.

What that does is debunk your argument because while players may see the pros in her kit. They will see how successful the hero is as whole which is why Symmetra still receives negative feedback.

It’d probably be applied to him as well since he’s a builder. OP only suggesting a concept. Improvise thoughts comes later after feedback from players.