Symmetra’s Tick Rate is... FIXED!

Our number of posts are almost exactly the same xD

That mob mentality though :joy:

5 months isn’t even that bad when talking about overwatch balancing.

1 Like

Is it really fixed? This combined with the graphical feedback change may be why people are saying the beam feels much better now. Oh boy if my windows 7 wasn’t causing me to have 20fps I’d be all over this

They’re like spending their time trying to find something that no one suggested to do.

This happens with every new patch.

Tested it out against Reinhardt, Orisa, then Brig with full rally armour on Tracer, herself and Hammond and Sym destroyed them.

Merry Christmas.

Thank you, Devs. X

1 Like

Wait, legit?! That’s huge, congrats Sym mains!

1 Like

Confirmed? What about the hit box?

If true, my last big gripe about the beam is gone. I guess it is time to play her more in QP and knock off the rust that months of relative hero inactivity brings.

I still dislike the fact she has only 200 hp and no instant use short cool down protective skill. But if the rest of her kit is working as intended it might be worth the ire of teammates once again to attain the high win rates I once had.

Her beam is a lot of fun to use now. I believe this is what they originally intended for Symmetra. Best of it all is we got a cute skin to wear while we melt everything.

I honestly don’t think anything has changed. After playing exclusively Symmetra last night, I didn’t notice much of a difference.

We’re going to need some real testing performed. Someone with the math to figure it out. Someone with archived footage of previous to this patch, etc.

Maybe it’s just coincidence? My aim percentage was actually worse last night than it has been in a long time, but still I was pulling medals for kills/obj kills/dmg. This hasn’t changed from the typical medals I pull. The damage numbers being put forth didn’t appear to be any higher than normal.

I’d think if the beam had indeed changed, my accuracy would have gone up, and my damage as a result.

Again, I think we need some solid testing before we go parading through the streets about how she’s fixed.

Her hit box is exactly the same but armour is not stopping her in her tracks any longer.

Check this video out.

1 Like

Okay, based off that footage, it does indeed appear that armor is no longer penalizing her beam.

Can you also get some testing in with Zarya, to see if they changed her beam as well?

I’ll see if I can get someone to help do all the tanks tonight. At work atm.

I wonder why the dev’s didn’t mention correcting it

1 Like

Wait, did they make some change to her tick rate? I don’t remember seeing anything in the patch notes.

1 Like

Stealth fix.

1 Like

That is business as usual with most patches.

Half the information is in the patch notes and the other half is for the community to figure out when in game…for some reason.

4 Likes

Because they dont want to admit changing it to 20 ticks was a braindead dipwad change in the first place :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Anyone know what the tick rate is now?