Symmetra now counters goats LEGIT

gross… why?

Cheese is a delicacy for those with fine taste.

What changed exactly?

… its literally the first sentence dude

You are a trust level 2 forum account, this allows you to create links to youtube twitch and blizzard sites

Also heres a link from a fellow trust level 2

4 Likes

This is worthy of a “OMEGALUL!!!” HAHAHHAAA

dont cry for me i’m already dead- roadhog 2018

1 Like

WAIT A MINUTE
the tick rate was adjusted too?!

Yes… numbers please?

1 Like

She’s going to get nerfed. She can not be strong… she just isn’t a hero they want Up there.

Aw had no idea

Hey kids…
Wanna see my Twitch channel?

Make Symm’s beam look like a giant sword (with a hitbox to match) imo

Yassssssssssss Queen!

1 Like

I honestly think we’re going to see a lot more people pick up Sym now. Maybe even hear the line: “They’re going Goats. We need a Sym.”

Can you imagine?!

5 Likes

It feels like there was a Sym player on the dev team working on the last patch and they were secretly like ‘Yo I’m just gonna slip this is real quick’

8 Likes

Symm’s beam didn’t care about armor at all it seems. This is actually legit, strong buff. :eyes:

Honestly though, it’s probably a bug since it wasn’t mentioned in patch notes and will get fixed in a jiffy. I honestly don’t believe they want symm to be a good char.

Her primary fire has been fixed. I discovered this by accident as someone who rarely plays Sym… I was like “what is all the fuss about, this is ez!”, only to go on the forums and see all the posts about it… lol.
I have been playing her a lot now. This is exactly what she needed.

3 Likes

They didn’t put it in the patch notes when they “fixed” the exploit to begin with. I believe this is the Sym they originally envisioned when they reworked her into 3.0 and I will raise a glass to that :clinking_glasses:

1 Like