Symmetra Restoration Challenge Teaser Tweet revealing possible upcoming MAP!

I fixed the link. Sorry about that.

4 Likes

The Hammond Submarine map picture is another possible upcoming map still. Remember they are building new maps (and heroes) for Overwatch 2. So it is perfectly reasonable that both this and the Hammond pick may lead to new upcoming maps. I would emphasize that we should not expect to see any new maps right away until Overwatch 2 is eventually released.

7 Likes

Don’t agree with the map teaser announcement Wyoming. After the Hammond skin this is clearly setting up expectations for disappointment.

Please add a more explicit speculation disclaimer since you’re implying the possibility that these will be OW2 maps.

I thoroughly reviewed all three maps on Nepal, there is no architecture that comes even close to what is depicted. (Remember I focus on architecture and avoid distracting and easily replaceable elements like the candles or the lotus blossoms).

2 Likes

Honestly already planning to call the upcoming challenge: “Sym’s Ignorance Challenge” instead of “Sym’s Restoration Challenge”

if there isn’t a rework.

Wait for World War III if there will be no gun victory pose in the unlockables…

1 Like

WW3 will never happen

Cold War 2 already begun.

Then it will be the “Moon War” next.

2 Likes

I’m more than ready to have way over hyped expectations an hope that we’ll get teased a new ‘Symmetra Restoration Rework’.

Love the skin though

Thats a really good thought. Especailly because they have brought various objects to that picture from other parts of the game like Beachrats “ult”. But the structure in the background is well made. And i remember there being sonar, sea creature and sea monster sounds found by dataminers at the games launch.

It would make sense to push it back to OW2 to push the limits of water physics and forest rendering they said they had troubles with. Galapagos still could be a map they want to make after all.

If there’s a moon war, it means Overwatch is coming true, right?

Maybe it’s Winter Ayuhahahuttlairjajaja?

So weird to see anything Symmetra and Zenyatta related in terms of story, cosmetics, etc from the devs.

A change in the winds…?

1 Like

Or any recent sci fi source. (Fallout and Wolfenstein: The New Order)

(Also polised earlier topic: Yellow Hardlight Sym Healer Rework Tease (VS) “Sym’s Ignorance Challenge”)

(If anyone could review it)

I don’t think they’d tease something like a rework this way. For them to rework a hero is more of a desperate move to fix a mistake, not an event to hype up and celebrate.

… But Sym is currently a mistake.

Else “Taxi and Switch” wouldn’t be a thing.

Sure, but… they wouldn’t tease it, is what I’m saying.

…I mean, they teased the DPS rework in the past.

(Which I hate, because it was in my own topic)

I’m not sure what you’re referring to, so I guess I’m not the right person to comment then.

It’s okay. It’s all very confusing, I don’t blame you.

1 Like

The true enemy of humanity is disorder.