Sym was never and should never be a Support

True. She is far too team dependent.

With one less team mate, how do these Taxi stans expect to do anything in OW2? Make it make cents luv.

3 Likes

WAIT

people main sym???

You’re not allowed to be in here

3 Likes

Taxi stans I- :skull:

Around 16 people do,give or take.

1 Like

I already infiltrated the sym discord you can’t stop me

Way too much

1 Like

This is such a bad argument against hero changes. Bastionmain top500 with Bastion only yet that hero is horribly designed and being reworked from the ground up just like Sym for OW2. A tiny amount of people getting a hero to top500 means nothing.

I literally am so excited for the Sym rework

2 Likes

Faster charge time, faster turret deployment, extra passive (like maybe burning your opponent for unhealable damage for x amount of seconds) when hitting health bars, shield siphon could turn into passive shield regen while in combat at maybe half the rate or quarter rate, adding new types of supports that give maybe a headshot block drone sort of like a shaman’s earth shield from wow. Adding supports with toxic hazes that reduce head shot damage, giving symmetra different types of turrets to build, like a light trap. Damage focused snare. Giving her small orbs more base damage and ramp up exponential speed then larger orbs. Making her orb explosion larger when passing her ult, or maybe her wall charging up lazers and orbs that pass through it (like her own primary and turret damage).

I could think of some of these to be pve talents. I wish they consulted us for the types of talents we want to see in game. Some could be baseline hero changes. I wish they would ask for a pvp talent tree sort of thing too for what talents each hero should get.

Y’all trying to find a diamond in a pile of poop. Drop the copium and accept the inevitable.

2 Likes

Smh my head wanting another support :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I want to see Lots of lights and lazers in OW2 on a dps Symmetra! Especially for her pve talents. Roxas beams of lights! Walls of lazers!

I-

Um.

Yeah, so anyone play Dead by Daylight? I’m hyped for the Resident Evil chapter!

1 Like

My friend, Sym mains are everywhere.

As long as they give us Claire or Jill and please not another indoor map (looking at Midwich :neutral_face:)

1 Like

Nope. Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time PS4 - Maria solo vs Lenneth (Galaxy) - YouTube

More lazer weapons I love. Sym is the Lazer chick of Wow (besides Zarya).

Where did I leave my holy water

1 Like

Defeat the mistress and she will only rise again.

1 Like

Symmetra had more in common with torb than any of the healers. So she was in fact a defender. She also couldn’t replace another healer.

If symmeta is a support so does the old torb.

Funny you say this since they considered old Torb a support at first.

It wouldn’t matter because he can’t replace healers either.

non healing supports just doesn’t work in OW.

You’re right,they don’t.Torb moved away from his supportive nature but Sym still has it a her main ability,the TP.

1 Like